IQAMA TRANSFER & PROFESSION CHANGING

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Dear Sir,

I am working as an accountant in riyadh 3+years, but i am not qualified degree,
my qualification is 10+2 passed, now in saudi as per rules they want to change iqama  profession.

please tell me how i can change my iqama profession as an accountant.

Dear Sir,

I am working as an accountant here 3+years, but i am not degree holder,
my qualification is 10+2 passed, now in saudi as per rules they want to change iqama  profession.

Dear Sir,

mohammed pasha wrote:

Dear Sir,

If you have any diploma, you can get profession as technician based on that. Other than that you will be faced with no choice but to look for lower category positions like clerk, operator , labor etc.

aselamu alykom dr   
      plees i need my iqoma ternsfar is finshe or not ?

abdulrahman abdulkadir wrote:

aselamu alykom dr   
      plees i need my iqoma ternsfar is finshe or not ?

Iqama number?

Assalamu alaikum all;
kindly guide me about these 2 queries:Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
1.My Iqama is Building laying out Electrician (FUNNY KAHARBAYI) where as I am working as a Mechanical Site Engineer (Consultant).Will it be O.K or not?In addition to this recently company has provided me a required letter to attest my engineering degree certificates from Saudi Embassy in India.Two days back i have sent it to India for further processing.If somebody raid my working place then what should i tell them whether electrician (as per Iqama) or engineer (as document sent to india for degree attestation).
2. As my Iqama is going to expire on 25-11-2013 i have submitted to Head office for the purpose of renewal and they issued me one letter on their letter pad but no CHAMBER OF COMMERCE on it...Will it make trouble for me???

kindly help me in this regard.

asim pasha wrote:

Assalamu alaikum all;
kindly guide me about these 2 queries:Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
1.My Iqama is Building laying out Electrician (FUNNY KAHARBAYI) where as I am working as a Mechanical Site Engineer (Consultant).Will it be O.K or not?In addition to this recently company has provided me a required letter to attest my engineering degree certificates from Saudi Embassy in India.Two days back i have sent it to India for further processing.If somebody raid my working place then what should i tell them whether electrician (as per Iqama) or engineer (as document sent to india for degree attestation).
2. As my Iqama is going to expire on 25-11-2013 i have submitted to Head office for the purpose of renewal and they issued me one letter on their letter pad but no CHAMBER OF COMMERCE on it...Will it make trouble for me???

kindly help me in this regard.

You can have the letter attested from the chamber yourself, too, so long as the company's CR number is mentioned on the letterhead/stamp.

Best regards.

Dear Sir,

I want to ask, im working now in coffee shop as barista/coffee maker. And im working under sub contract under my sponsor to the coffee shop owner. I have a copy of their contract. And my job in iqama is cleaner. Would there be any problem on it? Thank you in advance.

Thank you sir,

aslamo alaikom

hi
i need some help from you guys my visa and my iqama is dh but my profession is med tech now im applying to hospital is there any problem of changing my kafeel and my how can i process it

Dear LegendLeads,
                      I have a question with you about SCE ID card and certificates!. Actually i have registered with Saudi council of engineers one and half month ago. My profession on iqama also changed from labour to Engineer but i did't rcvd yet a message from SCE stating that your degree is evaluated!! Can you tel me how many time took in issue the ID and certificate?? I was new in riyadh and my profession on iqama was labour cause i did register with SCE.And also plz tell me can i get letter from SCE for ISTAQDAM office for issue of my family visa??

Awaiting your favorable response.

I NEED PROFESSION CHANGING

Hi shaji12324,

Please avoid posting in caps lock, his make your text hard to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat.com team.

sir i want know my profession

Hi ismailmalayil,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please give more details about your post? Maybe specific questions will be easier for members to help you.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

can we change profession now? I'm on computer technician and working on 3d. I needed this technician profession to get my family here but afraid could be trouble now.

IrfanFarooqu wrote:

can we change profession now? I'm on computer technician and working on 3d. I needed this technician profession to get my family here but afraid could be trouble now.

Yes you can. But will have to pay fees now. During amnesty period, it was free.

Please guide me that my profession in iqama.
i did (MS in telecommunication & networking) and (BS in computer science) what my profession will related to me which also have family status.
Do i am considered as engineer also bcz of masters degree?

usman85 wrote:

Please guide me that my profession in iqama.
i did (MS in telecommunication & networking) and (BS in computer science) what my profession will related to me which also have family status.

Your profession will depend on the attested certificate that you submit or use and based on the company business.

usman85 wrote:

No. They register Engineers and Technical Graduates only.

Sir, I have a question... If a person can change profession after amnesty by paying SR 1000... Then will those people who have not changed profession within amnesty become illegal ?

Thank you

jojo_123 wrote:

Sir, I have a question... If a person can change profession after amnesty by paying SR 1000... Then will those people who have not changed profession within amnesty become illegal ?

Thank you

Yes. Anyone whose actual work does not match his profession on iqama is considered illegal.

I have applied for iqama transfer after deadline date i.e 3 Nov, 2013 and this is my second iqama tranfer, first transfer was in June, 2013.

Is it possible and I have heared that Jawazat is not priniting Iqamas as they dont have Iqama Card paper.

How i will servive if they got late and i face checking

Dear Admin,
I came to saudi arabia few months ago.My profession on iqama is 'electrician' but i got a demand letter from a sponsor on green category.I am a graduate in Engineering and i got HRD and MEA attestation to my degree,not Saudi embassy.
The new company told they will change the profession to 'telecom engineer" through online.and they had sent a request for transfer through online before nov 3.(gracen period)
My current sponsor is on vacation.I will get his transfer letter only after 1 month.
Do i need saudi embassy attestation to change profession?
Can i transfer to my new employer,if my current sponsor permits me ?
Your reply is always welcome.
Thanks & Regards

mubz394 wrote:

Dear Admin,
I came to saudi arabia few months ago.My profession on iqama is 'electrician' but i got a demand letter from a sponsor on green category.I am a graduate in Engineering and i got HRD and MEA attestation to my degree,not Saudi embassy.
The new company told they will change the profession to 'telecom engineer" through online.and they had sent a request for transfer through online before nov 3.(gracen period)
My current sponsor is on vacation.I will get his transfer letter only after 1 month.
Do i need saudi embassy attestation to change profession?
Can i transfer to my new employer,if my current sponsor permits me ?
Your reply is always welcome.
Thanks & Regards

Since amnesty period is over and assuming you case in online has not been approved, yes you need attested certificate from saudi embassy for profession change and also the yes you can transfer if your sponsor agrees, provided he is not green and you are moving to a green company.

Thanks for the reply Admin,
Anyway I have my certificate attested from HRD and MEA from my country.Can I do the embassy attestation here in Saudi arabia itself.If Yes, how much time will it take to complete it.Where i need to get the attestation?
And one more thing ,there is a saying that if your new company is in green,they do not need certificates and they can change it through online.is it right so.
Thanks & Regards

mubz394 wrote:

Thanks for the reply Admin,
Anyway I have my certificate attested from HRD and MEA from my country.Can I do the embassy attestation here in Saudi arabia itself.If Yes, how much time will it take to complete it.Where i need to get the attestation?
And one more thing ,there is a saying that if your new company is in green,they do not need certificates and they can change it through online.is it right so.
Thanks & Regards

You cannot get the attestation done from Saudi, this needs to be done by the Saudi embassy in the country where you studied. As to time it depends on country and type of certificate.

If your new company is green, still you need to submit all relevant and valid documents, online approval of transfer has got nothing to do with this.

Dear all,

My profession is Private Driver but i am working as Secretary in a company. So can i change my profession from Private Driver to any other & what is suitable profession for this kind of job.

Please guide me.

Waiting........

saad2411 wrote:

Dear all,

My profession is Private Driver but i am working as Secretary in a company. So can i change my profession from Private Driver to any other & what is suitable profession for this kind of job.

Please guide me.

Waiting........

Change from personal / private driver to companies was possible during the amnesty period. Since that is now over and if the rules have gone back to the old ways then its not possible to change to company. But I have heard reports that still MOL and Jawazat will process papers if proper documentation and fees is paid. So try your case and then see how it goes.

@mubz394,

I had similar situation four months back, regarding profession change..

My certificates were MEA and HRD attested, and i was desperately looking for Saudi embassy attestation.. When i went to MOFA with my offer letter, they did not process it, by saying some stupid reason.

I was really stuck that time, but my representative(Mandoob) from office, did it online.. I dont know how he did it, now i am having iqama with new profession, without submitting any certificate..

BTW, my company is in excellent category, and that was the grace period too.

Dear Sir,

my iqama profession is (azad visa) building electrician, my qualification is  intermediate (vocational) construction technology,

please let me know what types of profession to change this certificates,

Thanks,

i have registered with SEC like 7 days ago, they asked me to pay 500 and then 750, now i am getting this msg "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here". from the site i can print 3 letter.  estiqdam letter, letter of introduction letter for transprtation. are these letters be used for iqama change.? or i need to go to their offfice for letters? thanks

Dear Admin,
I want to know about profession change as deadline is gone already
I just read in newspsper that Govt is still changing statusKindly guide if possible without attested certificates
Also what are the documents needed to change profession to a new sponsor
Thanks & Regards

I want to know if post amnesty is there the same rule being implemented regarding the 2 years waiting period after 1st transfer of sponsership.(FYI im on dependent iqama)

regards.

mubz394 wrote:

Dear Admin,
I want to know about profession change as deadline is gone already
I just read in newspsper that Govt is still changing statusKindly guide if possible without attested certificates
Also what are the documents needed to change profession to a new sponsor
Thanks & Regards

Profession change is still possible if the govt fees is paid and you have supporting attested educational certificates. Its not possible any more without certificates and this was only possible during the grace / amnesty period.

iAamer wrote:

I want to know if post amnesty is there the same rule being implemented regarding the 2 years waiting period after 1st transfer of sponsership.(FYI im on dependent iqama)

regards.

Yes, post amnesty what ever rules was there before has come into effect again.