A Vietnamese is looking for Call Agent job

Hi everyone,

My name is Trang Dang. I graduated as Bachelor of International Business Administration and can speak English, Mandarin, Vietnamese. I also have more than one-year-working experience in customer service, sales and marketing.

I am very interested in working in Philippines and prefer in call center. It would be very helpful if you could pass me a job opportunity or any contact.

Again, I greatly appreciate any help and advices.

I wish you all sucess in your life.

Best regards,

Trang

Hi there Trang Dang! 

Most companies here post job openings on Jobstreet Philippines or Jobsdb. You may post your resume there and apply to some companies. I've seen tons of call center job openings in those sites.  If shortlisted, you'll get an interview invitation via email or text.

However, you may also try applying personally. I know that most if not some call center companies would prefer walk-in applicants.  These are companies that are usually into the one-day hiring process, meaning you'll be hired in one day if things turn out well. Some companies indicate on the job opening post if they conduct a one-day hiring process.

It really depends on which method you'd be comfortable in. Are you currently staying in the Philippines? If not and would not want to go unless you have been accepted to a job, you may try applying online and if you get an interview invitation, you may come here or negotiate if they would be willing to interview you online. I'm not really sure about this kind of set-up though. 

Anyway, generally it's pretty easy to get in as long as you speak English well preferably with neutral accent.  Be ready with the different sets of exams as well. 

Good luck,

Anne

annekoolit wrote:

Hi there Trang Dang! 

Most companies here post job openings on Jobstreet Philippines or Jobsdb. You may post your resume there and apply to some companies. I've seen tons of call center job openings in those sites.  If shortlisted, you'll get an interview invitation via email or text.

However, you may also try applying personally. I know that most if not some call center companies would prefer walk-in applicants.  These are companies that are usually into the one-day hiring process, meaning you'll be hired in one day if things turn out well. Some companies indicate on the job opening post if they conduct a one-day hiring process.

It really depends on which method you'd be comfortable in. Are you currently staying in the Philippines? If not and would not want to go unless you have been accepted to a job, you may try applying online and if you get an interview invitation, you may come here or negotiate if they would be willing to interview you online. I'm not really sure about this kind of set-up though. 

Anyway, generally it's pretty easy to get in as long as you speak English well preferably with neutral accent.  Be ready with the different sets of exams as well. 

Good luck,

Anne

Dear Anne,

Thanks for your advices.

I am trying all of these methods, but still want to expand more opportunities. Actually, I am into sales and marketing, but maybe using my native language for an advantage to get in is easier.

I am curious if one-day hiring process is not for long term employees? I see some companies recruit like 100 positions. It must be very busy in BPO industry.

Trang