Volleyball Teams in Singapore

Hi, I am looking for a volleyball players who can play indoor/outdoor every sunday. If you are interested please sms me

[moderated : Please do not give over personal contact numbers on a public forum ]

i am looking for the player for volleyball

Location in ANg mo kio ( Outdoor)

hi,who is help me?beacouse i want join in volly ball team......how can i joined...but im studying in singapore...im from srilanka....plz help me?

can i join?

hello sir..im looking for mens volleyball player..

Sadeepa Sasanga: This thread was inactive for a year, so it is unlikely that you will get an answer. But if you are studying in Singapore, you can check your university or school's sports activities - maybe there is a Volleyball club? Other than that, look in Facebook and Meetup for applicable groups, or ask at nearby Community Clubs and sports facilities.

dont have a school sports sir,beacouse i want join in volley ball team..please help me sir

can i join with youre team mom....please help me....i have a 7 years expirians

sadeepa sasanga wrote:

can i join with youre team mom....please help me....i have a 7 years expirians

If you want tpo jpoin your mom's team, you need to ask her.
Otherwise please follow the advise I gave above.
I don't know how else we can help you here - we don't have any Volleyball team!

Sadeepa, if you are so eager to play Volleyball and part of a team in Singapore.

Then check this below link of a Volleyball team  and contact them:

https://m.facebook.com/United-Force-Vol … 275023096/

Will be moving to singapore. Love volleyball and used to be in a varsity volleyball team. Any teams or groups play volleyball?

Hai :) i have seen you post regarding Volleyball...  can i join you people ?  im not that bad player

I'm new to SG, looking for a regular team to play and train. Any information?
Thanks a lot.

@blackbeautyrome still if u guys have open spot means let me know