Passport size photos???

Hello friends. I am very new to the city and appear to be hopelessly lost. I wonder if any firmly established expats out there could kindly direct me to a place around town I can have my passport photos taken? It seems they are needed by each school I apply at so it looks like I will need quite a few, Thank you!
James

You will indeed need a lot if you stay here for any length of time.  You can get them at virtually any photo store and they are not expensive.  I normally go to a place a couple of blocks up from Lucky Supermarket on Sihanouk Boulevard.  Can't remember the name but it's about on block up, same side, near the corner with big green fuji-xerox signs.  Should cost just a couple of dollars.

Hey Annie, I took your advise and found the place...they took care of me in 15 minutes at 2 dollars for a set of 4. Thanks for the good info!!! Now if I can just find a cheap guest house;-) Would you have any suggestions?
Thanks,
James

Would love to help, but I don't actually know a lot about good guesthouses here as I haven't needed one.  Hopefully someone else will help out!

Hi

The last time i was in PP was Dec last year (due to return this month)
I have stayed in a few good and cheap guesthouse in PP

try these

Spring guesthouse str 111 near olympic staduim
ac $11 fan $8
monthly rates you will need to negociate

sky park $300 a month ac

star wood inn str140 more expensive
ac $380 a month fan $270 amonth

dara reang sey street 118 near the river
$12 - $15 ac
$9 - $12 fan
good little hotel although a little expensive

i've heard the Malis guesthouse is around $270 a month ac and is good value

Also heard Nice guesthouse is good $300 a month ac

obviously you can get a lot cheaper $4 or 5 a night but with these u get what u pay for

As with all guesthouses in Cambodia they will try and get what they can for a room so all this depends on your bartering skills, (barter with a smile it works wonders)

hope this helps

Street 172 seems to be the new Lakeside and full of cheap guesthouses. Worth a wonder down. And only round the corner from the riverside.

on monivong boulevard u'll find many places , kodak to take your picture