Lets do something in Heliopolis!!

Hi guys!

To all of you who are living in Heliopolis area and around, looking for cool places to go to, or cool friends to hangout with and don't want to go far in such horrible traffic. This topic would be a start ...

Lets start something whether a meeting to discuss what we should do or just suggestions or ideas through this topic and lets see where it's gonna lead us to :D

It's an open invitation, so feel free to post whatever you think would help :D

Looking forward to reading your suggestions ;)

Hi, that's a great idea. I hope lots of peeps would hop in.

:-) I'm in.

Hi
I live near by Heliopolis Area so of course it seems a good idea, what do you have in mind to do friend

That would be a great idea .. I'm in

Im in ... but it seems old post. U already had the meeting .
So If already its in the past, u will repeat it !!?
If not, lets so it !!!

Yeah, i live in Heliopolis and i'm bored outta my mind! was hoping u guys still wanna hook up.
Hope its not too late :)

Deena

guys,
I am Mohamed and I am new on board, returning recently to Heliopolis from abroad.
I would appreciate if you consider me in your upcoming gatherings. Any of your suggestions is very fine by me.

Deena, late better than never.

Cheers,
MO

Hi Everyone

I am also a Helipolis resident and I pretty much like the idea.it's been almost 3 months since Coodles suggested it but nothing happened since then .I totally agree with Coodles that it's better to start with a meeting to discuss how we wanna do this so I am gonna suggest a place and a date for your comments.let's say we meet on Friday May 10th at Square Cafe - Opposite to El-Shams Club at 7 PM ?

Lemme know what you think and let's get this started.