Clearing a flat in Thessaloniki - help please

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and maybe this has been answered elsewhere but I'd really appreciate help.

A friend has a flat in Thessaloniki which he is selling - his mother's (she died some while ago).  We want to help get it cleared of furniture and personal effects and get those worth keeping transported to Athens, where he also rents a flat.

In the UK it would be easy to get a house clearer to take the surplus items and maybe also transport the rest for him.  Or once the items were sorted and cleared we'd find a "man with a van" but don't know if this sort of thing happens in Greece.

If it does, can anyone give us some recommendations and contact details?  If not any alternative suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks to you all in advance!

Hello....my name is Kristi...i live in athens greece and so cannot help you myself but i do have a great and trusted friend in Thessaloniki who might be able to help you...her name is Anna...here is her email...please contact her and you can both talk.
[email protected]

Hope you and your friend get things sorted.

Kristi.

Hi

I know someone in thessalonika if you still need someone, or try and put a call out on our site under quote me .

Regards
the whoyouknow.gr team