Time taken for attestation and processing of saudi work visa

respested sir.

i want to go saudi arabia i have salected for finance department my friend told me that he has submit paper for making wakala i want to know that how much time will take to make wakala by the name indian consultancy. plz how much timw will take wakala plz ans me on ***

I am supposed to go to KSA to teach English. I sent my documents to the travel agency for the visa, but they told me that my degree could not be authenticated. I think this is the same thing you guys are talking about when you say "attestation". Why would this Saudi place (I don't remember what it was called exactly) refuse it? Could it be because my degree is from a Christian university? And what are my options for getting passed this obstacle now? Thank you.

beebopba wrote:

I am supposed to go to KSA to teach English. I sent my documents to the travel agency for the visa, but they told me that my degree could not be authenticated. I think this is the same thing you guys are talking about when you say "attestation". Why would this Saudi place (I don't remember what it was called exactly) refuse it? Could it be because my degree is from a Christian university? And what are my options for getting passed this obstacle now? Thank you.

Your degree has to be authenticated by the Saudi Embassy. It has nothing to do with religion, but could be due to the university accreditation or something like that. Ask the travel agent why and then see.

assalam i have recieved a visa from saudi arabia and profession in visa is mechanical engineer and i am not that i dont have degree so after gamca medical what all documents i have to submit to the consulate for visa stamping please help me

If any laborer looking for visa transfer ( Naqal Kafalah ),  plese contact Rana Zahid.

I am from Karachi pakistan, i have been offered a job from KSA as a Head of Finance, due to some reasons i could not endorsed my visa on my passport. Visa expired on 16 June 2013, the employer again applied for my visa in Saudi Embassy after expiry. Now 2 and half months have passed whenever i called the employer they reply that we are just waiting for your visa. we will inform you as soon as we receive it.

I want to ask why visa is getting late ? or is it due to November deadline given to illegal immigrants ? or some other reason kindly can anyone let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Respected sir ,
                I selected job offer as engineer position in saudi arabia on june 2013. After two months i got confirmation as received group wakala copy.And later i got original offer letter also.then the agent told attestation .after i completed hrd chennai ,then submit for culture. 2 weeks gone , but they not give any response and told that to wait..I have confused waiting for 4 months to saudi visa procedures.
                 Can you give the procedures for that and also how long days it will be taken. and its confirmly as enough to get visa stamping in delhi...
        Kindly share the details....

misbah84 wrote:

assalam i have recieved a visa from saudi arabia and profession in visa is mechanical engineer and i am not that i dont have degree so after gamca medical what all documents i have to submit to the consulate for visa stamping please help me

If you are not a mechanical engineer by education and your visa profession is mechanical engineer, then in order to process the visa you at least need to show the embassy a diploma related and this certificate should be attested from Saudi embassy.

Khurram Imtiaz wrote:

I am from Karachi pakistan, i have been offered a job from KSA as a Head of Finance, due to some reasons i could not endorsed my visa on my passport. Visa expired on 16 June 2013, the employer again applied for my visa in Saudi Embassy after expiry. Now 2 and half months have passed whenever i called the employer they reply that we are just waiting for your visa. we will inform you as soon as we receive it.

I want to ask why visa is getting late ? or is it due to November deadline given to illegal immigrants ? or some other reason kindly can anyone let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

All companies that have requested visas recently are facing the same delay , the govt seems, want to correct the illegal status of all the people and companies before issuing new visas.

aneez1234 wrote:

Respected sir ,
                I selected job offer as engineer position in saudi arabia on june 2013. After two months i got confirmation as received group wakala copy.And later i got original offer letter also.then the agent told attestation .after i completed hrd chennai ,then submit for culture. 2 weeks gone , but they not give any response and told that to wait..I have confused waiting for 4 months to saudi visa procedures.
                 Can you give the procedures for that and also how long days it will be taken. and its confirmly as enough to get visa stamping in delhi...
        Kindly share the details....

Your process is taking time for the certificate attestation that has to be done in India and done by an agent. Try to speed up that process , since the process at the embassy does not take more than 2 weeks if all papers are in order.

Thanks HR Guru.

Thanks for giving an information..

What are the papers required? And its have group visa (wakala).so i have confused . Now the agent told that to wait 2 months also..... In wakala , expiry date is or not?
Kindly share the details........

aneez1234 wrote:

Thanks for giving an information..

What are the papers required? And its have group visa (wakala).so i have confused . Now the agent told that to wait 2 months also..... In wakala , expiry date is or not?
Kindly share the details........

if you search this forum you will read a lot of thread as to documents required for certificate attestation.

And also for visa processing.

As for the expiry of your visa, I cant say unless I know the issue date. Usually visas once issued from MOL are valid for a year at least and once endorsed in passport valid for max of 3 months.

thanks.

my wakala issue date is : 15/10/1434

i.e.., 22/08/2013

aneez1234 wrote:

thanks.

my wakala issue date is : 15/10/1434

i.e.., 22/08/2013

At a min its valid till same date next yr unless the company cancels it before.

HI Every one ,

I got job in KSA  as Mechanic in Oil rig..
So please tell me know what are the things to be carried will on board and in saudi...

PLEASE

Thanks in advance...

bharani21 wrote:

HI Every one ,

I got job in KSA  as Mechanic in Oil rig..
So please tell me know what are the things to be carried will on board and in saudi...

PLEASE

Thanks in advance...

Get your certificates attested, await the visa, once you get it do the visa process and then come here.

thank q...
i got my visa....

i belong india and selected by Saudi  university as assistant prof. and i have done my doctorate in last year . university provide me provisional degree but award the degree in the month of june 14. but our consultant told us that without degree u cant go.please show me the path.

Dear All,

Plz Advice me, i have selected for a Government Organization to work as a Civil Engineers around 4 months before, after a long delay of 2 months they issued Attested Offer Letter and Visa, then i completed Certificate Attestation and Visa Medical, but my Employer put me on Hold to Stamp my Visa in Passport, he told me to wait, time was passing around 4.5 months completed still they are not calling me to work, on believe their words i resigned my job, at this situation what i have to do,
can i File a complaint to any Authorities, after selection for job and not calling to work, this is highly frustrating they even dont reply how long i needs to wait also

Plz advice me what i have to do.

yes you need degree cert for attestation

provisional cert required only internally

however u can clarify with ur univ saying your problem

hop they will help u

if need suggestions pls mail to ***

offer letter does not mean u are 100% selected

its one of the selection process, that's it

if they are not answering u means they already selected another guy or still problem in visa stamping as the Saudi gov no w having nitaqat system may be

so better check with ur agent what happened really
if nothing happens get back your passport/degree certificate as they may lose it which ill be again big head ache

don't be panic, do with good hope and clarify from your end,.

if need help call me on ***

I recently  ( 01.09.2013) got offer from a reputed company in saudi. But,Still I didnt receive anything from the Employer. Any body can share idea? how long it will take to get visa?

faisal.

Dear sir/Mam,

Can you plz give the documents to submit in saudi embasssy?

plz forward the detials to mail id: ***

faisalameen wrote:

I recently  ( 01.09.2013) got offer from a reputed company in saudi. But,Still I didnt receive anything from the Employer. Any body can share idea? how long it will take to get visa?

faisal.

you need to get your documents attested from Saudi Embassy and culture for this you need to have offer letter stamped with COC and MOFA.

once you are ready with this , you can apply for visa stamping , it will max 10 days

sathiah wrote:

Dear sir/Mam,

Can you plz give the documents to submit in saudi embasssy?

plz forward the detials to mail id: ***

Depends upon type of Visa

drkamal wrote:

i belong india and selected by Saudi  university as assistant prof. and i have done my doctorate in last year . university provide me provisional degree but award the degree in the month of june 14. but our consultant told us that without degree u cant go.please show me the path.

before doctorate you must have done PG, bachelors get that attested from Saudi Embassy and Culture , apply for visa

Hi
In saudi culture attestation, my document is rejected as it was not mentioned as passport no.and date expiry in my original letter.so i hav confused for this procedures . is it correct? can you share the details about the documents for saudi attestation .
  Kindly share the details......

hello everybody,
i have been selected for job in saudi in reputed company, my papers and all got verified from muderia and ministry of foreign affairs few months back, after 2 months i got approval frm company, but m yet to recieve my appoinment letter and contract copy, my gaent is telling it has to come frm chamber of commmerce of saudi, and foreign affairs ministry.....
i have already submitted my medical documents and passort to my agent for stamping....
my question is, how many days will it take to get stamping done frm saudi embassy in india, and also wats the matter with appointment letter frm chamber of commerce and all ???
plz help out

marriage cetificate attestation is compulsary in KSA?

can we get KSA visa without degree certificate attestation?

JAGDISH GEEDH wrote:

marriage cetificate attestation is compulsary in KSA?

Yes, if you want to bring your family.

JAGDISH GEEDH wrote:

can we get KSA visa without degree certificate attestation?

Yes, some visa categories which include labor as well. Preferable not to if you have a degree, get it attested and use it.

hii friends.. i am asif sheikh from jamshedpur jharkhand..i' ve got a job in an FMCG in Saudi as  accounts analyst..they asked me for HRD..HRD is done and embassy attestation is the next step..now i have got verification letter from embassy of Saudi as informed to me by the consultants of Mumbai and they also told me that i personally have to go and follow up...kindly help what should i do next and how much time in maximum it will take for the completion of attestation..
kindly help me out...

Hi
In saudi culture attestation, my document is rejected as it was not mentioned as passport no.and date expiry in my original letter.so i hav confused for this procedures . is it correct? can you share the details about the documents for saudi attestation .
  Kindly share the details......

new experience.all my saudi cultural MEA everything cleared now comes saudi embassy attestion...embassy sent my certificates for final verification to the university on 17.10.2013.university or somebody else(i dont know who) sent the verification letter back to the consultants of delhi by writing on it "not concerned     ranchi university". only ALLAH knows what does it means...even the consultants of mine they were also  amazed y the letter is returned and what is the meaning of the aforesaid statement...when i went to the university and asked them about the case all the depts(controller of examination, registrar, deputy registrar) refused that they have not done this shit...and threw all blame on to the postman that he mistakenly delivered on to the wrong place...and now university is closed bcoz of diwali

Hello Friends,
I have an email from KSA in which the recruiter has given me job offer in email and asking for confirmation.i confirm that offer and he reply that in 2 weeks they will send me official job offer but it almost more that 5 weeks but they still asking me to wait.
Can anybody tell me how much time it will take and also about the process after i receive job offer?

Waiting for your guidance.

Thanks

I have also the same problem dear. I think offer letter require more than 2 months time.i have an offer through email and they told me in 2 weeks I will get official job offer but its almost 5 weeks but no offer letter received.i think process is lengthy

2 weeks in paperwork in KSA are rarely 2 weeks in real. Things move here extremely slow.

However, if you don't hear back in 2 more weeks from now, forget & move on.

Same with me i receive email 2 days after my skype interview and i give confirmation for that and still waiting for offer letter etc.I have completed my documents verification process.Can anybody tell me about the time it takes and about process