Time taken for attestation and processing of saudi work visa

is there any new procedure introduced like attestation of contract agreement in saudi now?????

if chamber of commerce menas whetehr is it to be done in saudi/india , verify

farzabbas wrote:

if chamber of commerce menas whetehr is it to be done in saudi/india , verify

Chamber of commerce in KSA.

Dear all
please let me know the following

My agent told me that certificate was sent for university verification. is there any possibility to check our document status in verification process in university website or embassy

vamsipenu wrote:

Dear all
please let me know the following

My agent told me that certificate was sent for university verification. is there any possibility to check our document status in verification process in university website or embassy

If its send to university there is no point in checking with the embassy. You need to follow up with the agent rather than the univ / embassy.

we dont have any website to check.

The university will do all checks and will report to the concerned dept . No need to follow up. just check with ur  agent after  5- 10 working days approx.

rest you need to wait with patience . just push the agent thats it.....

regards

Dear all

Please advise me as employment visa is taking lengthy time cant we go in visit visa and can we change it to business visa after entering to saudi

vamsipenu wrote:

Dear all

Please advise me as employment visa is taking lengthy time cant we go in visit visa and can we change it to business visa after entering to saudi

Its not possible to change business visa to work visa inside KSA, unless you have immense clout.

Hello....
how much tym ll it take for attesttaion aftr completing univ confirmation....n olso how tym ll take for visa stampng aftr attestation .....evry thing related to saudi job visa.....plzzzz replyyyy......

Hyderabad wrote:

Hello....
how much tym ll it take for attesttaion aftr completing univ confirmation....n olso how tym ll take for visa stampng aftr attestation .....evry thing related to saudi job visa.....plzzzz replyyyy......

Depends on the agent you use, in any case as a safe bet you can take 2 weeks after the univ confirmation to get the certificate attested since it has to pass by Higher Education committee and also ministry of foreign affairs if I am not mistaken.

As for visa process if you have all documents ready and submitted to the embassy it should finish in less than 2 weeks.

Thnkz a loottttttt......:)

hi,i am from the philippine,my friends and i have request working visa from our employer in saudi arabia.its almost two months waiting,now the agency told us that they cant get book for our flight this month of july because its fully book!if this imformation its true or lying with us?

sai[pok_30 wrote:

hi,i am from the philippine,my friends and i have request working visa from our employer in saudi arabia.its almost two months waiting,now the agency told us that they cant get book for our flight this month of july because its fully book!if this imformation its true or lying with us?

This may be true since a lot of people are traveling back and forth these days due to two reasons - season now since schools are closed and vacations have started, another is due to the large number of people traveling back due to nitaqat issues.

hi i got offer from saudi electricity company for electrical engr post i gave interview on feb month of this year.Even my medical also expired i have submitted my degree certificate for attestation.why saudi visa process taking more delay????

rafiq123 wrote:

hi i got offer from saudi electricity company for electrical engr post i gave interview on feb month of this year.Even my medical also expired i have submitted my degree certificate for attestation.why saudi visa process taking more delay????

Saudi visa process are always like this, similar with other GCC countries as well. You can expect at least a month on visa processing alone.

How much tym required for Indian B-pharmacy cerificate to get attested for saudia arabaia.

It all depends with the agency and if all docuemnst are Ok it wll be done in 10 working days approximately

Documnts submittd are b-pharmacy orginal dgree,offer lettr withnol saudi stamps,univerty clearence letter....datz it wat else required.....????? it has been more than two weeks....

hi! This is Moin from chennai.
Is offer letter compulsory to get the HRD attestation done in Chennai? How many days will it take?

Hi Moin,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Saudi Arabia Forum

I'm sure the other members of Expat-blog will soon get back to you :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-Blog Team.

moinu_shar wrote:

hi! This is Moin from chennai.
Is offer letter compulsory to get the HRD attestation done in Chennai? How many days will it take?

Either offer letter or contract attested from Chamber of commerce & MOFA in KSA or a letter from employer attested as above is needed. As for time it depends on agency to agency.

Dear all,

Thank you for sharing your experiences and guiding newbies like me. I got an offer from the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)for a Postdoc position and accepted the offer. They had initiated the procedure for getting my invitation letter and other visa related documents required for the visa application from India. They had asked me to initiate the procedure for my medical test and document attestation. I would like to know whether it is possible to go through the medical test with only offer letter. I am yet to receive invitation letter and visa letter from my employer.

I would also like to know how to do the document attestation for the certificates issued by a foreign university ( in my case United Kingdom ). Can I do the certificate attestation for the certificate issued by the Indian universities on my own? As I can see from the discussions, it is taking longer time if I go through the agent. Because of this reason, I am thinking of doing it on my own and then going through the agent. Sorry for asking many questions. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,
Appala Naidu Gandi.

ganaidu001 wrote:

Dear all,

Thank you for sharing your experiences and guiding newbies like me. I got an offer from the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)for a Postdoc position and accepted the offer. They had initiated the procedure for getting my invitation letter and other visa related documents required for the visa application from India. They had asked me to initiate the procedure for my medical test and document attestation. I would like to know whether it is possible to go through the medical test with only offer letter. I am yet to receive invitation letter and visa letter from my employer.

I would also like to know how to do the document attestation for the certificates issued by a foreign university ( in my case United Kingdom ). Can I do the certificate attestation for the certificate issued by the Indian universities on my own? As I can see from the discussions, it is taking longer time if I go through the agent. Because of this reason, I am thinking of doing it on my own and then going through the agent. Sorry for asking many questions. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,
Appala Naidu Gandi.

You need the visa number to do the medical test, most GAMCA medical centers (approved medical centers) will not do medical unless you have the visa number, so you need to wait to get the visa slip.

As for attestation of certificates issued from foreign country you need to do that from the country where it has been issued. For Indian certificates, doing it by yourself is a hassle and takes more time and effort rather than the agents according to my opinion. You can choose a good agent and specify a time based fees.

hi..somebody help me to know these things..
1. Max How long i should wait to get an Mofa number?
2. After submitting my documents to mofa by company, usually how many days will take to get an Mofa number??

Pls reply.....

hi..somebody help me to know these things..
1. Max How long i should wait to get an Mofa number?
2. After submitting my documents to mofa by company, usually how many days will take to get an Mofa number??

Pls reply.....

Dear candidate

MOFA no. will be obtained online by your company authorized agency who needs passport copy (complete set) + white background photos in soft copy only.

If you send all of these they will apply online and  get it within 1-2 days normally. Hence please  follow up properly they will give it soon.

Hope it clears your query..............

after MOfa , you need to submit with original medical report + Passport +Exit paper if any +Photographs(5 No.s with white background 7X4 ) +attested Saudi degree certificate...to agency for stamping visa......

Hi,

I had answered an interview for the role of a operations manager at a factory in Jeddah on 29 June 2013. The opening was advertised through a consultant in Mumbai-India, the interview with the employer was held at the consultants office in Mumbai.

The employer made a verbal offer in the course of the interview and asked me if more junior staff would be willing to take up employment with him in Jeddah. I answered that I would need to check  up with the junior staff.

Accordingly I wrote back to him on  2nd July 2013( and again on 8 july 2013 because the mail had bounced back) that the junior staff are not not willing to take up the offer  but I would be interested as per terms discussed in the interview. he promptly replied in a mail saying that he is awaiting a report from HR.

Since then, there has been no communication from the employer. I got to know from the consultant that visas for 5 workers(junior staff) have been dispatched but no one has been selected as operations manager.

Is this delay because of Ramzan and they shall revert post Ramzan or that some else has been selected?
I would appreciate the forum members opinion  on this issue. or a mail to [email protected] would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pandurang

thanks for ur valuable information.....

Already more than 70 days over. still my agent asking me to wait for Mofa number.

Dear friend last week i was selected for Saudi as Project Manager,waiting for offer letter in between i consulted with an agent regarding degree attestation, the agent guy informed me that for HRD+MEA+Saudi embassy = Rs 25000/ and the time period will be 90 days,so i think the cost & time period is so high so can you please suggest your known opinion

Hi every one,

I got selected for a oil rig company in Saudi as trainee mechanic. after getting the offer mail from the company, i have done my medical test and my passport was submitted to  the travel agent for further visa process.
       its already 6 months , have been waiting for  visa stamping. when i asked the HR department of the company , they said that they having some internal issues against visa process.

So  please any one can help me, am in dilemma what to do....

Please send your views and suggestions...
my mail id. : ***

Hi , am an engineer working in garment export i got oppurtunity to get job i n KSA ,got my offer letter now company seeks degree attestination before visa stamping . position is for Factory Manager but consultant told me they hv visa opening for operation analyst , so pls advice is there any issue for the same in terms of  getting benifits and further future job oppurttunity ,pls advice.mail me @ ***
thank's

pushpdeep singh wrote:

Hi , am an engineer working in garment export i got oppurtunity to get job i n KSA ,got my offer letter now company seeks degree attestination before visa stamping . position is for Factory Manager but consultant told me they hv visa opening for operation analyst , so pls advice is there any issue for the same in terms of  getting benifits and further future job oppurttunity ,pls advice.mail me @ [email protected]
thank's

Hi Pushpdeep,

Some Companies in KSA have such issues, where there is a mismatch between visa available with the Company and the job offered. It is best to seek a clarification from the Company directly. However, apparently, the difference does not seem to be too bothersome in your case. if you are comfortable with the benefits etc., AND satisfied with the clarification you get, I suggest you take the offer.

Best of luck.

hi,

pls advice from where i cna get my degree attested , i hv done my degree form gulbarga university karnataka , i hv to go to state HRD deptt as i know pls advice where karnataka state hrd done , also suggest me if any consultant for this who will do this process and cost of this if it can be done by consultant

plzz give me solution.. i am indian..i had applyed for waiter in soudiarabia madinah sheraton hotel..b4 i am attents 26 april 2013 in interview..after 18 days later ago.. i am selected..after 14 may in..i was medical..so,currently now my medical is expire..
jab medical k baad poocha tha k..kabhi visa aayega..tho office me kahete k 1 week mein mofa aajayega..aise kehte kehte 2 months hogaya.fir kahethe k abh ramzan aaya i.so,ramzan k baad aayega.aur jis hotel k liye maine apply kiya tha..woh hotel website me november 30 2013 me opening batha raha i..yeh new hotel i.yeh hotel k baareme aap log b check karsakte ho..madinah sheraton hotel opening k baareme.mujhe koi kuch accha solution bathawo k..mera kaam kis wajeh se rukha hoga.kya mere remedical firse hoiga.?aur kya mera kaam hojayega..ya nhi tho opening late k wajese mera kaam nhi hoiga..ya re interview hoiga..ya tho soudi embassy me mera kaam rukha hoga? plzz help me...

bhai...dont worry...mujhe toh lagraha hai ki saudi arabia ki sab companies aisa hi karthi hai....mei bhi pichli 3 mahinese intzaar karraha hoon par ab tak bi mofa nahi aaya....insha allah umeed karta hoon ki aajaayega....aapka bhi...:)

Guys,

As this is an anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,

I have been waiting for my job visa, which my employer already applied in govt of KSA. But its beeing late... Will saudi govt will issue new job visa only after November 2013 ? 

Please give me a information...

[email protected]

thanks shanz..inshallah aapka aajayega...

Hi..pls..help me...i already go to embacy of philipines saudi embacy for though that i can get the e wakala of visa.but embacy told me that my agency is not acredited for saudi.you should to select the agency before u can get the e wakala.pls..i dont want to changes the agency so  pls can u help me there is another way to get e wakala?

Hi sir
      I am Gopinath From chennai.I got job in saudi Riyad.Its immediate joining offer so I need how to process visa assesment from chennai in short period of time.Please help for my issue.