New in Shanghai working as IT

Hello fellow expats.:)
I'm Chin and new here on this blog page. I
would like to meet other expats who are also interested on exploring Shanghai and other China provinces :)
Do you have some gathering organized so far? like meet-ups?
I'd like to travel soon to Beijing and go to Great Wall.
I hope someone else here likes to travel and let's organize a trip on China provinces.

Hi rochin, soon ill be in china too.. As of now im gathering friends through this site. Hope to hear soon from u if u start exploring china. Im pretty nervous relocating myself their, hope u can give me advice about livelihood status there in china. Im here at uganda africa now. Godbless

Hi Ojeo, nice to meet you here :)
that's the same feeling i had before i moved here.
But all those things disappear when i moved and finally live here in shanghai. its pretty much modern like Singapore. Though language is really a challenge. i had to make some 'hand' language/signals so i can communicate. i plan to study basic mandarin soon.
Food is superb, weather is great.

Rochin, im pinoy also. How long have u been in shanghai? Some friends are planning this year to visit bejing. Will pm u in case. How lomh have you been here?

Hi calvin&hobbes :-) Im working in Shanghai for 4 months now. feel free to PM me. maybe I can join your group on going to Beijing. Though I haven't been there and I don't speak Mandarin so its difficult for me to communicate.
-chin

calvin&hobbes wrote:

Rochin, im pinoy also. How long have u been in shanghai? Some friends are planning this year to visit bejing. Will pm u in case. How lomh have you been here?