Indonesian friends

Hi! Nama saya Arlene dan dari Filipina.  Saya sedang mempelajari Bahasa Indonesia tapi tidak pernah use Bahasa Indonesia in speaking.  Hanya use Bahasa Indonesia thru menulis dengan bantu of orang Indonesia temanku di Facebook. *Broken Indonesian*
Maaf for my broken Indonesian language but I am willing to learn the Indonesian language.

Terima kasih banyak.

Hi Arlene,welcome to Jakarta.

Hello arlenesy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody can understand and participate?

Thank you,
Aurélie

She wants to learn Indonesian language. I through you're smart all about my country Aurelie!

I'm sure many Indonesians here wouldnt mind helping you practice your Bahasa. Come to Indonesia and you'll learn much more :)

@Aurelie

This is what i say:

My name is Arlene and I am from the Philippines.  I am studying Indonesian language but never Indonesian language in speaking.  Only use Indonesian Language thru writing with the help of my Indonesian friends in Facebook.  And rose241182 is right, I want to learn Indonesian language that is why I use their language, it's the only way I will learn their language, even by writing it when talking to them.

@rose241182, thanks for welcoming me but I am still here in the PHilippines up to now

@Sophie Fisher,

Someday I will visit Indonesia ;)

welcome :-)

arlenesy wrote:

@Aurelie

This is what i say:

My name is Arlene and I am from the Philippines.  I am studying Indonesian language but never Indonesian language in speaking.  Only use Indonesian Language thru writing with the help of my Indonesian friends in Facebook.  And rose241182 is right, I want to learn Indonesian language that is why I use their language, it's the only way I will learn their language, even by writing it when talking to them.

@rose241182, thanks for welcoming me but I am still here in the PHilippines up to now

@Sophie Fisher,

Someday I will visit Indonesia ;)

Give me a shout when you do. I travel a lot but if I'm in town when you visit, I'd be glad to show you around and buy you lunch :-)

Terima kasih for welcoming me (Thank you for welcoming me) ;)

@Sophia

Sure I will give a shout out

Looking forward to have indonesian, Philipino frinds.

hello Arlenesy,

welcome to Indonesia soon, and W.O.W your bahasa language is great :)
see ya around.

greets,
Debby

Welcome :)

Selamat Datang Arlenesy :),

Enjoy your stay!

Selamat Datang Arlenesy...

about bahasa dont worry, we will help you to make better in bahasa...so for the step one, try make friendship with indonesian people, then try speak litle by litle about bahasa. actualy i just litle bite understand about tagalog ^_^

Your bahasa language is good enough arlenesy
Selamat datang, we'll wait you in here Indonesia