Helth care- dental

Do you know where the best dental care is provided? What problems do you have? letțs talk here

Hi dianasuciu and welcome to the forum.

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks
Armand

My name is Suciu Diana, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and I work for a local dental clinic.

So you're here to drum up business then?

no, I would like to help you with personalized solutions for your dental problemes, as you well saw i didn.t even mention the name of the clinic or any other info about that.

So you are offering free dental consultancy! Very kind of you, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I assumed you might be trying to find expat clients for your dental clinic - I didn't realise you were offering free dental advice to expats who might find the idea of seeking help daunting due to language problems and so forth.

Tells us more about the personalized solutions? What do you mean by that exactly? How would such an online consultancy work? Wouldn't it be better to examine the patient in person?

Well of course that the advices are free, and yes you can benefit from a free consult at our clinib, but i was more specificly talking about simtomps that can be identified online, by you telling me what is hurting or what has changed in your every day oral routine.
ex: i think i have an oclusion problem because every morning my head hurts so with more info i can determinate if you really have a problem and then we can talk about treatment in your area, or in our clinic.

There is no need for advertising here, where we all are to help.

My name is Khomini, I work with local clinics and health home clinics.

My name is Khomini, I work with local clinics and health home clinics.
-@Ayatullah Khomini

What does that have to do with the topic?

@dianasuciu Drinking cold water makes my teeth tingle.

@Ayatullah Khomini

Diana hasn't posted in 9 years, it's doubtful she'll answer.  Probably better off using Google or going to see a dentist for any problems you might have.

Romaniac

Closed