Need your adivce for starting chicken business in Libya

hi,everyone.
i want to start a business related to chicken or broiler in Libya.

what if i want to buy chicken directly from farms or slaughterhouse, how can i get in touch with those who are in charge?

any kind advice is warmly welcomed.Millions of thanks to you all first!

Think you landed on the wrong site dude....chicken plucker weekly is the other way :lol:

thank you for your direction dude in upstairs.:)
but i still want you all local's advice on the possibility to start broiler business in libya. do you consume chicken often ?
what about the chicken market there?

yes ,,it s a good market here ,, and yes people consume chicken alot here

but why u choose Libya for such business

Its a very good business indeed, the whole city or the country to be honest doesn't have a decent chicken place apart from "chicken cottage", are you doing like nando's style or KFC?

I think its better if you buy it from the slaughter house, one thing you need to pay attention to that the prices are like roller-coaster just one night the chicken breast jumped from 4.50LYD per Kg to 6 LYD per Kg.

Check many slaughter houses as they vary depending on the quality, hygiene and stuff like that.

I recommend "Attahrur" Slaughter house, its very modern compared with the rest, their chicken taste better and look brighter and cleaner on display, very white skin not like the other yellowish colours and discolourations.

"Attahtur" excuse me for the spelling, their outlet is located on Al fateh St. driving past Mitiga International Airport, drive straight on the first roundabout 3rd exit, at the second roundabout take the 2nd exit u will find it just few meters on the right hand side, with the chicken sign displayed above the outlet.
here are the coordinates on google earth

any help you are welcome to contact me

cheers

Salim

yes , you can go to gaser bin gasher area , its where the chicken markets

you can have direct contact with people there
i have my chicken business here as well so i know much about it ,

but i advice you , its not easy as you think , you will have to have land before u start the business

you can contact me on my mail if u want more info

[email protected]

hamid2010 wrote:

yes ,,it s a good market here ,, and yes people consume chicken alot here

but why u choose Libya for such business

thank you for your advice,sir.
i saw a potential in libya and wannna do import and export trading related with chicken meat.
it will be much perfect if you could provide some information on the local farms or slaughterhouses names if you know some :)

Samakauk wrote:

Its a very good business indeed, the whole city or the country to be honest doesn't have a decent chicken place apart from "chicken cottage", are you doing like nando's style or KFC?

I think its better if you buy it from the slaughter house, one thing you need to pay attention to that the prices are like roller-coaster just one night the chicken breast jumped from 4.50LYD per Kg to 6 LYD per Kg.

Check many slaughter houses as they vary depending on the quality, hygiene and stuff like that.

I recommend "Attahrur" Slaughter house, its very modern compared with the rest, their chicken taste better and look brighter and cleaner on display, very white skin not like the other yellowish colours and discolourations.

"Attahtur" excuse me for the spelling, their outlet is located on Al fateh St. driving past Mitiga International Airport, drive straight on the first roundabout 3rd exit, at the second roundabout take the 2nd exit u will find it just few meters on the right hand side, with the chicken sign displayed above the outlet.
here are the coordinates on google earth

any help you are welcome to contact me

cheers

Salim

dear Salim,
thank you so much for your advice.
but why i cannot get any information through internet about the slaughterhouse you recommend? could you please recommend other houses if possible, so i can get in touch with them directly.

cheers,
Echo

ibrahjette wrote:

yes , you can go to gaser bin gasher area , its where the chicken markets

you can have direct contact with people there
i have my chicken business here as well so i know much about it ,

but i advice you , its not easy as you think , you will have to have land before u start the business

you can contact me on my mail if u want more info

[email protected]

thank you so much sir.
an e-mail has been sent to the address above. please check .
thank you again for your kindness.

cheers,
Echo