Anti spam system & new rules

i am sorry, i am looking for help/guidiance in a situation. I am unclear why its such a colossal issue, i didnt say anything  mean or wrong :( im so confused

Leila999 wrote:

i am sorry, i am looking for help/guidiance in a situation. I am unclear why its such a colossal issue, i didnt say anything  mean or wrong :( im so confused

Confused that makes the both of us  :/

What help are you after?

Maybe I can help? What country are you looking for, I may be able to point you in the right direction?

egypt, thank you

Leila999 wrote:

egypt, thank you

Feel free to create a new thread with your question on the Egypt forum
Click on "Post new topic"  and get started  :top:

Hi, everyone! I just got blocked! I am participating from this discussion hoping that I can be unblocked soon! :-)

ed79 wrote:

Hi, everyone! I just got blocked! I am participating from this discussion hoping that I can be unblocked soon! :-)

Read the Original Post of this thread, you'll know how to get yourself 'unblocked'.

ed79 wrote:

That's not going to happen until you read post #1 on this thread, and understand the process explained there.

Hi there,

As you may notice I am a new member, so I did not know about the copy and paste issue. I was applying for a couple of jobs, I was pasting the same cv kind of thing, I mean who'd rewrite the same thing each time he/she finds a job to apply for. So, may you please unblock me.:(

itsrefaa wrote:

Hi there,

As you may notice I am a new member, so I did not know about the copy and paste issue. I was applying for a couple of jobs, I was pasting the same cv kind of thing, I mean who'd rewrite the same thing each time he/she finds a job to apply for. So, may you please unblock me.:(

Why don't you create a CV in the "jobs" section of the country where you want to find a job?
JOBS section is right at the top on the menu bar.

To get unblocked, you have to read post #1 on this thread and understand what you need to do.

Sorry i did'nt know...  my fault...
Wish it could be unlock soon...

NENENG_1980 wrote:

Sorry i did'nt know...  my fault...
Wish it could be unlock soon...

Sitting around wishing will get you nowhere.

It will "unblock soon"  only if you read and understand post #1 on this thread.
Then participate on various sections of the forum with topical and informative posts.

Good day Admin(s).

Please consider my intention to "SPAM" a few people.  I would like to send multiple people the same message/question. I have done a search on this site for South Africans who are planning to move to Chile and I would like to introduce myself to them as I to am a South African that would like to relocate to Chile. I would like to send this "greeting" massage to all South Africans as I do not know how many of them are still active and thus I would like to send this generic massage to all of them.

Thank you in advance.

Stephanuss wrote:

Good day Admin(s).

Please consider my intention to "SPAM" a few people.  I would like to send multiple people the same message/question. I have done a search on this site for South Africans who are planning to move to Chile and I would like to introduce myself to them as I to am a South African that would like to relocate to Chile. I would like to send this "greeting" massage to all South Africans as I do not know how many of them are still active and thus I would like to send this generic massage to all of them.

Thank you in advance.

Do that and you be regarded as a spammer and be banned.

Stephanuss wrote:

Good day Admin(s).

Thank you in advance.

You can introduce yourself on the Chile forum and you'll get better and much more responses than on an unsolicited pm.

Looking for new friends to go out or after work meeting...

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Ricky39 wrote:

Maybe if you post in your chosen country you will get a better response?

I am new user. I have sent copy pest for how are you ...? To 5-6 friends. So my pm is blocked. So please suggest me how can I unblock it.

Kai2008 wrote:

I am new user. I have sent copy pest for how are you ...? To 5-6 friends. So my pm is blocked. So please suggest me how can I unblock it.

Another one who has not taken the time to read and understand the very first post on this thread.

Until you do so you will never have your system activated.

The key word is        PARTICIPATION

I am not trying to do spam I  am just trying to contact members about the apartments they have

You shouldn't try to copy/paste messages to many people, I know it sounds strange because it is how most people communicate to save the time, but they have such rules here. Wait a few days and meanwhile try to find the topics on the forum that may interest you, for example if you are looking for an apartment try to write it in some details on the forum, if you are looking for a job be specific what kind of job you are looking for, write a little bit about yourself and people who are interested will contact you, just remember don't write personal details on the forum, just general info, because some people can be crooks! And your personal message system should be unblocked soon. Take care!

kelbasit wrote:

I am not trying to do spam I  am just trying to contact members about the apartments they have

You want to hear from others about their accommodations. Don't you?  :/
Why not create a new thread on the forum and let others share their experience and opinions? 
No need to send copy-pasted PMs to everyone for that.

jessy5112017 wrote:

Dear all,

I am Jessy.

You are off topic..... :offtopic:

As you are a new member from Vietnam I suggest you open a new thread on that section of the forum.
By doing so this will then count towards having you message system activated as explained in post #1 on this thread here.

Ricky39 wrote:

You have posted on the wrong section of the forum.
As you are in France you should post there.

I do not speak Vietnamese, and my English is not very good. Copy and paste! I'm sorry, they can unlock. I understand

sorry, i did not know, I was looking for someone who can take care of my 90 years old mom who lives in Alicante , Spain. So i understand now, its not allowed?

Ask on the Spanish forum where you get better replies.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic

I didnt know that. Thank you for information

Hello I was applying for the jons in Vietnam. I didnt realized that copy pasting is prohibited. Can you please help me out?

That is very good advice! :) Thanks for that!

Dianorah18 wrote:

I do not speak Vietnamese, and my English is not very good. Copy and paste! I'm sorry, they can unlock. I understand

The language of this forum is ENGLISH so it does not matter where you post.

Only you can activate your message system by posting on other sections of the forum. The posts need to be informative and of interest.

Allanur wrote:

Hello I was applying for the jons in Vietnam. I didnt realized that copy pasting is prohibited. Can you please help me out?

You are the only one who can activate your message system by posting on other sections of the forum. The posts need to be of interest, no silly one line posts.
The more times you post the larger the capacity of you message inbox becomes.

Read post #1 on this thread.

Thank you buddy

I DOnt know why i cant reply on my city post

Hi Sir! Thanks for the reminder. I haven't sent copy pasted messages for few months. also, I'm not a new member. ^__^

Have a nice day!

didn't know about these rules, were trying to make some new friends in istanbul

demott wrote:

didn't know about these rules, were trying to make some new friends in istanbul

Then introduce yourself on the Turkey forum and participate there.
Within a short notice of time you can expand your social circle.

nhoangnam wrote:

I DOnt know why i cant reply on my city post

You are a new member and there are conditions you have to follow to become a member. These conditions are laid out in post #1 on this thread.
Read and understand these and you are on your way to becoming a contributing member of the forum.

Rissavilla wrote:

Hi Sir! Thanks for the reminder. I haven't sent copy pasted messages for few months. also, I'm not a new member. ^__^

Have a nice day!

If you used copy and paste then you have broken one of the rules.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR