Close

Anti spam system & new rules

i dont see any thing wrong that make me deserve 2 be blocked.. ( i mean no copy nd paste msgs sent by me today !!!! )
please tell me what is wrong ??

aldoalka :

i dont see any thing wrong that make me deserve 2 be blocked.. ( i mean no copy nd paste msgs sent by me today !!!! )
please tell me what is wrong ??

You have to earn it, post more on the forum, that's what you are doing wrong. You have only posted twice and that includes the one on here.

noted on that!

ok,, but how many 2 post so i can earn the unblock ??

aldoalka :

ok,, but how many 2 post so i can earn the unblock ??

The more you post the more PMs can be sent

To all new members who join up then post here complaining that their PM system is not working.

READ AND UNDERSTAND THE VERY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD !!!

All the information is there.

To be a member of this forum you have to earn the right to use the PM system.

There is a code of conduct for members along with terms and conditions.

By joining the forum you have effectively signed a contract agreeing to the code of conduct and the terms and conditions of membership.

So no joining up and then immediately expecting to use the PM system, no cut and paste, no posts of a religious nature, posts need to be topical, informative and of interest to members.

And to open your PM system you first need to post a number of times on the forum. Posting here on this thread will not count towards opening your PM system. 

Again,
READ AND UNDERSTAND THE VERY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD.

Did a mistake as well, i was trying to make friends. but it sounded repetitive and was counted as spam. but, it's all cool. (: will keep to the rules.

me too,, its really hard not 2 use some nice phrases 2 communicate with others

It's okay. we learn from mistakes. hahaha

Thank you Julien ,  I appreciate it I shall do what you recommended

i need help i can't send messages since last june

was applying for  job . and kind of copy paste alot. honest mistake

Hi

My user get locked for outgoing messages. Can you please unlock it. Its a bit urgent. Im trying to find any of countrymate in Poland.

Thanks

Sorry for what happened, I just wanted to clarify some thing from KSA experts, that's why i sent massages to their inbox..

Thank you!

Thanks but I want to send a new message please unlock my account

Hello Julien,
can you unlok me please i didn't send any new message since last june.
could you kindly help me please in this issue.

Hafiz_Ali :

Hi

My user get locked for outgoing messages. Can you please unlock it. Its a bit urgent. Im trying to find any of countrymate in Poland.

Thanks

READ AND UNDERSTAND POST NUMBER 1 ON THIS THREAD.

To access your message system you first have to post a number of times.
You have not posted enough times on other sections of the forum.

same here

hi jullian
i think you might send a warning messge before blocking the users
it will be more better
most of users are searching for friends in the country theywill relocate in it so the keep the first message fxed to reduce time
that is it
appreciate your time

yehia94 :

hi jullian
i think you might send a warning messge before blocking the users
it will be more better
most of users are searching for friends in the country theywill relocate in it so the keep the first message fxed to reduce time
that is it
appreciate your time

If new members first read and understand post number 1 on this thread then there would not be the necessity to send a warning message.

yehia94 :

most of users are searching for friends in the country theywill relocate in

How do you know the members you send messages to want to get spammed by you?
Guess what, most don't so there's an anti spam system in place to stop spammers ..... and it nets sex pests, scammers with all sorts of great deals and a bunch of other rubbish.

You

U r right

i think also its better if you might send a warning messge before blocking the users.

yehia94 :

U r right

Posting pointless rubbish here doesn't add to your posting credit so forget that idea

ok, thank you !

alber.fi :

i think also its better if you might send a warning messge before blocking the users.

So you did not read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the site when you joined then?

alber.fi :

That will never happen.

If we were to give such warnings then those scammers, spammers, trolls who frequent forums would then know that the  IT dept were onto them and give them time to cover their tracks.

Then they would just pop up somewhere else on the forum under a new guise before they could be identified and shut down.

Again, if all you new members were to read and understand the very first post on this thread and also the terms and conditions of membership there would be no need for us to spend endless hours answering posts here .

how many discussions exactly? does this count as one?

It's main topic about anti spam and all is comments !!

still waiting,, hoping it all b over soon.. :/

Hi expats' team,

I have copied and pasted  some messages looking for new friends in Dammam (saudi arabia). is there something wrong whit that, i didn't understand why you consider that a as spamming?

When can i get my PM unblocked?
Can you please give a hand ?

Thanks

Why  i can't  send a message 
Its not a copy /paste message..
I've  been blocked  even its my first time sending message  to that person.   its a paragraph  that i wrote then suddenly  it doesn't   send but to the other friends  i have here in expat  i can sent a message . Please help me
Thank you..

Zarah Jane :

Why  i can't  send a message 
Its not a copy /paste message..
I've  been blocked  even its my first time sending message  to that person.   its a paragraph  that i wrote then suddenly  it doesn't   send but to the other friends  i have here in expat  i can sent a message . Please help me
Thank you..

You obviously have not taken the time to read and understand the very first post on this thread.
Simply joining up does not give you immediate access to the message system.
Perhaps the person you are trying to send to is not yet allowed access to the system.

You have to earn the right to use the system.
Do do this you first have to post a number of times on the forum.
Posts need to be topical, informative and of interest to others.
No silly one line posts.
No copy / paste.
No religious posts.
No posts of a personal nature against other members.
Any posts here on this section of the forum do not count towards opening your message system.

The forum has a code of conduct which members have to abide by.
Once you understand how this forum works you will enjoy being a member.

BOHSELM :

Hi expats' team,

I have copied and pasted  some messages looking for new friends in Dammam (saudi arabia). is there something wrong whit that, i didn't understand why you consider that a as spamming?

When can i get my PM unblocked?
Can you please give a hand ?

Thanks

Only you can unblock your system.
Read and understand the very first post on this thread for information.

You must post a number of times on the forum and not just send messages.

aldoalka :

still waiting,, hoping it all b over soon.. :/

Have you read through the very first post on this thread ?
Have you posted on other sections of the forum ?

Continue to do so and you should have access to the PM system.

yahya92 :

how many discussions exactly? does this count as one?

No it does not count as one. You must post on other sections of the forum.

great . i will help

Thanx,I just paste my message cuz I only have one aim and some request .

I think it's not a good idea,people come to here because they have needs,they have one aim and know what they want, we use copy and paste cuz it's convenient for us  and not impact communication with owners

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR