Anti spam system & new rules

Fred wrote:

An estate agent lied!
I'm shocked

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry I didn't know the rules but now I understand so please unblock my private massage

thank you for blocking me for no reason...good job hero

Mohamad Nemer wrote:

thank you for blocking me for no reason...good job hero

This type of post indicates that the writer did not take the time to read the forum rules when they joined up.

The forum has rules which need to be followed. Posting meaningful answers to posts on other sections of the forum will get your message system activated. Cut and paste not allowed. This will get you blocked.

If you do not like this then you have the option of leaving the forum by clicking on 'contact us' at the bottom of the page.

I didnt know how to post before or to post a new forum. Can someone teach me? Thanks in advance

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many kindly unblock me as i have dully understood the rules.

I ask myself the same question over and over again.

Why do people say the same thing over and over again?

Sorry, I did not read the rules, I have now.

I Understand now, sorry.

I did not mean to copy and paste.

It always ends with, please Unblock me.

Well to those it is simple, go back a read the very first post #1

Rant over.

hi thank you

That is very good explanation. Got it.

Hi
Kindly remove the block it was happen based on unfamiliarity with rules.
kamali

kamali2019 wrote:

Hi
kamali

Errrrrr NO  :D

kamali2019 wrote:

Hi
kamali

You are not blocked. Your unfamiliarity with the rules means you were not aware of the requirements necessary to have your system activated.
You have to earn the right, it is not automatically granted on joining up. Read the thousands of posts here that explain it all.

I can't believe the brass of some. They get themselves blocked for spamming, then spam the anti spam thread.
What sort of people are these?

No, don't answer - I know

Why is it still not possible for me to send messages???
can you please unblock me??

Thanks

So how can I get myself unblock ?

OK I'm Sorry
I never Send again
Thank you to inform me

For all of those new members complaining about being "blocked"

Read the forum rules, terms and conditions found at the bottom of this page.
It is very obvious that you all never read them before clicking the "I accept" box when you first joined up.

Hi Julian, I appreciate that you have these policies in place, but how long am I not unable to reply to people's messages for?  I have been on the naughty step now for a while, and quite a few others by the looks of it and have had a few people wanting to contact me. Unfortunately because of a mistake I made a while back, I am now unable to respond to them. What is your suggestion to resolve this issue that is clearly a problem that others have encountered also? Thanks for your time Mr a r mellor

You need to post on other sections of the forum with topical, informative posts, no silly one line posts. After a number of times your message system will be activated.
The more times you post the larger the capacity of your inbox becomes.

Any posts here will not count towards activation.

This is why this forum keep on while others just ruined

yuribittencourt wrote:

This is why this forum keep on while others just ruined

I notice you run a company involved in immigration work, and I also notice you're encouraging members to contact you privately.
The anti spam rules were put into place to stop members spamming their business by PM as there were a lot of complaints about this problem.
The spam filter has stopped the vast majority of junk mail so everyone is happy (except spammers).

Adam Mellor wrote:

Hi Julian, I appreciate that you have these policies in place, but how long am I not unable to reply to people's messages for?  I have been on the naughty step now for a while, and quite a few others by the looks of it and have had a few people wanting to contact me. Unfortunately because of a mistake I made a while back, I am now unable to respond to them. What is your suggestion to resolve this issue that is clearly a problem that others have encountered also? Thanks for your time Mr a r mellor

Adam,

No one has been naughty or maybe will just call it being by lazy. it is quite easy, NO ONE reads the Terms & Conditions when they joined the site?

I dont about this
Next time I wont do copy paste
Please unlock ASAP

Thanks

Muraleec wrote:

I dont about this
Next time I wont do copy paste
Please unlock ASAP

Thanks

You did not know about this because you did not take the time to read the rules before you clicked the "I agree" box, so until you read, understand and follow the rules your system will not be activated. You have to earn the right to have it activated by posting a number of times on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts.

Hello,

Thanks for your message and i completely agree and understand your concern.

here i request you to please unblock my profile and i will make sure not to repeat from my end .

Thanks

Oh, I see that's the reason they blocked me. I am sending messages to people because i could not sent a reply in the thread.

shammi_dahiya05 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your message and i completely agree and understand your concern.

here i request you to please unblock my profile and i will make sure not to repeat from my end .

Thanks

You are the only one who can activate your pm system.
You have to earn the right to have your pm system activated. To do this you must post on other sections of the forum with topical, informative posts. No silly one liners.

therealme24 wrote:

Oh, I see that's the reason they blocked me. I am sending messages to people because i could not sent a reply in the thread.

You are not blocked!

You have not posted enough times on other sections of the forum to have your pm system activated.

That is true and I apologize for that. I just did it, since I save time to rewrite in other words all the info for the students ask me on the inbox when they are interested to learn the language; because they ask me the same type of questions , and I prefer to be clear from the beginning to avoid back and forwards questions that can be explain in the first email

Dear administrators,

Here is a constructive suggestion about PM blocking process. As some people has no idea about the existence of this algorithm, at least there should be a warning message before sending the last copy-paste message.

I didn't see this rule until I was blocked and started searching the reason.

ozanyuceol wrote:

Dear administrators,

Here is a constructive suggestion about PM blocking process. As some people has no idea about the existence of this algorithm, at least there should be a warning message before sending the last copy-paste message.

I didn't see this rule until I was blocked and started searching the reason.

We've just had a bunch of prostitutes on here, all trying to annoy as many people as possible with private messages about what you can have for how much.
We also get a load of other varieties spam merchants, all of whom seem to think their spam is fine for whatever reason they manage to come up with.
As this is a mutual help platform, spam isn't acceptable regardless of how many (well repeated) arguments you have.

Hello Julien and Christine,

I cant reply most of the topics (just several like this post). There is no "Quick post" or "reply" button on any post to do so.

I saw my friends on expat have this button, but not me. Could you support me how to solve it, please?

Many thanks.
Yen

Yenphan223 wrote:

I cant reply most of the topics (just several like this post). There is no "Quick post" or "reply" button on any post to do so.

I saw my friends on expat have this button, but not me. Could you support me how to solve it, please?

Many thanks.
Yen

You are a new member. You first need to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts and then your system will be fully activated.

stumpy wrote:
Yenphan223 wrote:

Many thanks.
Yen

You are a new member. You first need to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts and then your system will be fully activated.

Thank you Stumpy for the reply. I can't post anything or even reply other's post. What I can do is read the posts and/or message them privately :(. How can I post on other sections? Sometimes I have the info and want to support others but still impossible to do so.

Hello Yenphan223,

Thanks for bringing up this issue.

I have informed our IT team and will get back to you through private messaging once I receive an answer.

Thank you for your patience.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Diksha wrote:

Hello Yenphan223,

Thanks for bringing up this issue.

I have informed our IT team and will get back to you through private messaging once I receive an answer.

Thank you for your patience.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you for your support Diksha.
Wish to hear from you and the IT team soon.

Thank you for the post.

Thank you for your topic here

Meet expats all over the world

OR