Anti spam system & new rules

Frinds33 wrote:

Your reply is very rude

Sending unwanted messages is very rude.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : no ads please
Unlock your awesome wrote:

What you did is considered as spam, even your "potential clients " are not waiting for your unsolicited private messages.
You can post your services at the handy tools section above the page. This way you have to type ONE post, get better reviews and only people who are interested will react.

Am sorry

Okay.

Dear Expat
Please help unlock my private message
With kind regards thanks

Ok

I think it is major threat and we must encounter this problem.

Vickitarose 89 wrote:

Dear Expat
Please help unlock my private message
With kind regards thanks

Read the rules which are written here hundreds of times and all will be revealed. There is a process which needs to be followed to have your system activated. You have to earn the right to have it done.

I read the terms and conditions, 
Have not done any mentioned violations,
Still I can't send messages.
Please check

teetoHB wrote:

Please check

Wow, you have not participated in the forum, posted once on here. This is why you can't. Until you do what you are asked to do you will be continued to be blocked.

teetoHB wrote:

Please check

But did you actually understand them ??

Just woken up to a spam sex scam PM.
The system blocked him, he was reported by members, and his profile deleted before I got near the ban button.
The system works well.

So how long this block thing need to be unlock... please you need to update the system we are in 2019 now  :dumbom::cool:

afrikbest wrote:

So how long this block thing need to be unlock... please you need to update the system we are in 2019 now  :dumbom::cool:

We are an age of spam, and an age of getting rid of it.

Hello,
I was not aware of it but thanks for informing. I will be more careful next time. Grateful if I could now be unblocked.
Thanking you once again

Unlock your awesome wrote:

Hello,
I was not aware of it but thanks for informing. I will be more careful next time. Grateful if I could now be unblocked.
Thanking you once again

You will not have your message system activated until you have posted a number of times on other sections of the forum with topical, informative posts. You have to earn the right to have it activated.

sorry I don't know this rule:S

Hi there

I am new to this site and have accidentally fallen foul of the rules regarding posting messages!

I am thinking of relocating to Loule, Algarve, Portugal and wanted to message all expats living in this area to ask for information / advise on living there.

Can you advise how I can do this please?

Thanks in advance
Karen

Elizabethmunro wrote:

Hi there

I am new to this site and have accidentally fallen foul of the rules regarding posting messages!

I am thinking of relocating to Loule, Algarve, Portugal and wanted to message all expats living in this area to ask for information / advise on living there.

Can you advise how I can do this please?

Thanks in advance
Karen

Welcome Karen,

Its pretty simple, post your question(s) in the Portugal forum. It reaches more people so you can exchange ideas.

Patrick, you have a flat for rent so have been there a while, but you don't know anyone and use 2 different names.

How strange

I don't think its necessary, but will be good.

now clear about it.

hi dear
ı didnot copy and paste massege  . ı write them and sent , why you blocked me ?

BT Real Estates wrote:

hi dear
ı didnot copy and paste massege  . ı write them and sent , why you blocked me ?

If your messages were adverts, you could well have been blocked by your victims' reports.
If enough PMs are reported, the system detects that and blocks you. That same report system can also ban you from the forum.

ı didnt know that , ı,m sorry . yes my messege had our office numbers , what have ı do now ?

BT Real Estates wrote:

ı didnt know that , ı,m sorry . yes my messege had our office numbers , what have ı do now ?

Follow the rules outlined in the very first post on this thread.

ok . ı dont do thıs in the future again . please unblock me , thank you dear

BT Real Estates wrote:

ok . ı dont do thıs in the future again . please unblock me , thank you dear

As stated in the first post, its only you that can get your PM system reactivated and no one else. So its no use in asking to be unblocked.

BT Real Estates wrote:

That is exactly why the anti spam system was put into place

ok

Is this a punishment to unblock the account. Funny

@dinesshh90.

No, it is not a punishment.

This forum has rules which must be followed.

You must earn the right to have your message system activated. This is done so that you can prove that you are serious about being a participating member and not a spammer, scammer or sex fiend.

Copy and paste is not allowed. This is all mentioned in the rules which members agree to when they join up (and do not bother to read)

I've never sent a single private message and I have been blocked from sending any. Seems strange, can someone tell me how this happened?

dinesshh90 wrote:

Is this a punishment to unblock the account. Funny

Its simple rules that you agreed to when you joined Expat.com.

PeterXII wrote:

I've never sent a single private message and I have been blocked from sending any. Seems strange, can someone tell me how this happened?

I have messaged the Admin team to look into your case.

There's been a recent sex spam attack and I understand that's caused issues.
I gather tech are working on solving it.

Hi I'm sorry about that

Has the new topic page been deactivated as well?

Find activities and meet other expats

OR