Anti spam system & new rules

only you can help yourself!!

Iamhaider wrote:

Hello
Please unblock me

Thank you

NO.

Blanco11 wrote:

Oh wow, i didn't realize you couldn't copy and paste...

:dumbom::whistle:

Yet another who has not read or understood the very first post on this thread or the many other informative posts here either.

We all have to use and make any developments according to the rules and regulations being mentioned very clearly here in order to avoid all such problems.

Thank you for this information. I will keep this in mind the next time I send out messages.

Cheers

Its a waste of your time to ask to be unblocked. No one can unblock it but yourself.

how do i do that?

mdonguines wrote:

how do i do that?

I don't know how many times it has to be said, but it's all detailed in the very first post of this thread.

oK I understand and I will not do anything to violate  your terms

Actually I send copy paste messages to find some details about southeast Asia
Sorry for that anyway thanks

Sorry. Please assist to unlock. Thanks

ggdotcomle wrote:

Sorry. Please assist to unlock. Thanks

NO!!

You need to read up on how this forum works. Read post #1 and the many others here that explain how the system works. You, and only you, can activate the system.

Hi
Can you unblock my private message ls. I didn't know that sending too many messages would block my private messages.
I'm sorry for my mistake.
Thank u.

Im sorry for copying and pasting...
Thanks

Kindly accept my apologize ... i didn't see the rule before sending my copy paste messages.

will not do ... Kindly active the PM again .... thanks advanced!

Do people not bother reading the very first post on this thread, and then 3 or 4 posts on every page?

The simple answer is NO, your PM system will NOT be unblocked unless you participate on a geographical forum.

Hamada.N wrote:

Kindly accept my apologize ... i didn't see the rule before sending my copy paste messages.

will not do ... Kindly active the PM again .... thanks advanced!

NO NO NO !!!!

Read post #1, post #222 and the many others here that describe how you, and only you can activate your message system

BCGR17 wrote:

Im sorry for copying and pasting...
Thanks

So are we as it unhelpfully increases the load on the forum's anti spam system. Copy and paste will eventually get you permanently banned.

but i did not spam again,

beemon wrote:

but i did not spam again,

If you did or didn't, the point is you have to earn the right to use the PM system. You have not made enough posts on the open Forum on geographic location (your chosen country). You need to ask worth while questions and if you can answer fellow Expats questions (no one liners like "OK, Thanx, Hi ect...) they won't do anything. I direct you look at the very first post on this thread. As soon as you understand  them. There will be no problem.

Hi.. even I writen an different message but its not unblocked can you please help me

Thank you

manjowel wrote:

Hi.. even I writen an different message but its not unblocked can you please help me

Thank you

Simply and the answer is NO

But why

manjowel wrote:

But why

Why?

Why exactly!

Great you found the site, now what is the problem?

SimCityAT wrote:
mdonguines wrote:

how do i do that?

I don't know how many times it has to be said, but it's all detailed in the very first post of this thread.

I apologize for that. I'll do my best to participate in more of the necessary forums.

manjowel wrote:

But why

Because them's the rules of membership.... :dumbom::whistle:

I've been away from the site for almost a year so how come I'm blocked due to repeated messages?!!!

dear mr/miss
i didnt know that i shouldnt copy/paste txtes to people.
i had some questions and i write it for someone and copy/paste to other people.
now i am block and i cant send massages.
what should i do ?
could you please unblock me ?

I am very sorry, I was copying and pasting.

Hi expat thanks for accepting my membership. With this, I can easily connect with people all over the world they way I need it.

I need to meet new people living in Singapore for inquiry.

Sorry about that, it's just that me and several members on this site are forming a chat group on WeChat and we're trying to build our network by recruiting new members. I thought I could save time by copying and pasting.

JaazYA wrote:

I've been away from the site for almost a year so how come I'm blocked due to repeated messages?!!!

Simply because you have not taken the time to read and understand what is required of new members.

Follow the simple rules laid out in post #1 and you may well be on your way to becoming a contributing member of this august forum.

ghaazaaalll wrote:

dear mr/miss
i didnt know that i shouldnt copy/paste txtes to people.
i had some questions and i write it for someone and copy/paste to other people.
now i am block and i cant send massages.
what should i do ?
could you please unblock me ?

No we cannot "unblock you"
Only you can do that by following the rules laid out in post #1 on this thread.

Copy and paste is not permitted on this forum.

wiseguy911 wrote:

hay

Yet another meaningless post...  :unsure

If you continue to post like this then you will have no chance of becoming a contributing member of this forum.

TidalWave7451 wrote:

Sorry about that, it's just that me and several members on this site are forming a chat group on WeChat and we're trying to build our network by recruiting new members. I thought I could save time by copying and pasting.

That's spam and the reason the rules were put into place.

As for requesting contact details, we get all sorts of nasty perverts and sex pests on here trying to contact members (Usually ladies) so I strongly recommend everyone takes great care when answering requests for personal contact details.
That isn't to suggest this poster is a sex pest, just that we have no idea either way so care is in order.

And how long wii this take?

Gmambo wrote:

You decide that.

Gmambo wrote:

How long is a piece of string....

hi there i dont know about this rule. really sorry for that mistake. i also recive spam mssage when i type happy its type as a stupit spammer. i dont know why. so how can i activate my account now.
thank you

Ishari wrote:

hi there i dont know about this rule. really sorry for that mistake. i also recive spam mssage when i type happy its type as a stupit spammer. i dont know why. so how can i activate my account now.
thank you

Read the very first post on this thread, if you dont understand read every other post after it, if you dont understand, then I don't know how we can help you.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR