Anti spam system & new rules

Thank you ,very much, Stumpy.
Your answer is so clear for me. Thanks again for your help.
I will try. :)

Sorry about my fault

Hi
I know what's fault I did
Sorry

Gabilourson wrote:

Bonjour,........... merci

Please make yourself aware of the forum's rules, those including only posting in English on this section of the forum.

Hi,

I'm looking to recruit a Expat living in Lahore for a WEB CONTENT WRITER vacancy.

Hence, the cut and paste messaging to individuals thin king about moving to Pakistan.

Thanks

KrazyKopy wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to recruit a Expat living in Lahore for a WEB CONTENT WRITER vacancy.

Hence, the cut and paste messaging to individuals thin king about moving to Pakistan.

Thanks

Why don't you create a FREE job advert in the job section of the site? You can find that at the top of the page.

KrazyKopy wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to recruit

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/

Expat.com makes me boring. How can I send messages to my new friends??
Why are you doing this kind of things?
It's not fair
Would you please unblock my private message

understood

Im sorry

Ansraj Basanth wrote:

Expat.com makes me boring. How can I send messages to my new friends??
Why are you doing this kind of things?
It's not fair
Would you please unblock my private message

It is, in fact, very fair.
This is done to stop spammers, scammers and other lowlifes from joining up and immediately start sending out unwanted, unsolicited junk.
This site is not a message board. It is a forum for the exchange of information and advice between members.
You have to earn the right to have your pm system activated.
You need to follow forum rules to have your message system activated.
These rules were available for you to read when you first joined.You obviously did not.
The rules are on post#1 on this thread and explained on hundreds of other posts here too.

If you find it boring them you have the option of closing your membership. Go the "contact us" at the bottom of this page and go from there.

Ok. I understood right now. I should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. I will not do like this again. So would you please unblock me.
Thanking you.

Ansraj Basanth wrote:

Ok. I understood right now. I should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. I will not do like this again. So would you please unblock me.
Thanking you.

No, it will not be unblocked like this.

You need to participate on the maximum posts and system ll unblock you at any time.

Okay thanks

Please unlock me so I communicate again.  This is ridiclous.

Please unlock me.   I understand your policy.

glengalindo wrote:

Please unlock me.   I understand your policy.

You obviously do not understand or you would not be asking to have your pm system unlocked.

To reactivate your system you have to follow the rules in post#1 and hundreds of other posts here that explain it all. You are the only one who can reactivate your system.

glengalindo wrote:

Please unlock me so I communicate again.  This is ridiclous.

It might be so, or you might have been sending spam.
We get all sorts on here from great offers (scams), loads of job offers, a pile of holiday/care homes and pretty much everything else you could imagine.

How long will it take to unblock me?.
I'm feeling boring

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Hi there,
How are you?
I'm a new user and I'm facing a problem with sending message.
Would you please unlock. Thank very much and You r action is highly appreciation.
Have a nice day.
Regards,
Simon

Hello I'm new to this site dunno how it works but surely haven't send any messages with copy paste looking for new policy n culture to know

I do not understand. You are right.  please explain what I have to do?

sorry for my fault

i read it. and still do not understand

You have to read the rules and regulations very carefully then you can understand.

Thank you sir!

Hello, trying to find people in different destinations for open positions. I get answers to my direct messages so people are interested in the offers however the message service is now blocked.

fabian.schreder wrote:

Hello, trying to find people in different destinations for open positions. I get answers to my direct messages so people are interested in the offers however the message service is now blocked.

Why don't you post on the open forum? It will reach everyone in that country and you will get a better response. If you are sending PMs to individuals, how do you know they wish to be contacted? This classed spamming another reason why your PM system got locked.

Hi, They mention in their profile that they are looking for a job. I havent randomly contacted people, looking for specific ones. Anyway, thanks for your answer!

This is not dating site  :))

It is not necessary to understand it , the important thing is not spamming to everyone  :P

It is necessary to understand it :huh:

If every member did understand it then there would be no need for this thread.  :P

I am so sorry sir.....

I can't send the msg please unblock my MSG.

butt.ca wrote:

I can't send the msg please unblock my MSG.

You have to get off your .ca and do it yourself by becoming a useful member of the forum.

priyasainijan wrote:

I am so sorry sir.....

So are we !!  :joking:

Ok

Understood and ensure that i will follow.

sorry i will not do that again

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR