Anti spam system & new rules

Dani001 wrote:

Hi,
Thank you for the explanation about the rules for spam filters...
I can ensure you that I'm real and don't want to disturb anyone by any means.. I just joined this site and want to make friends, exchange ideas etc..
I'd be very careful from now on about how to write to other members and I hope you unblock me as soon as possible...

Regards
Dani

You may be real but you will not be "unblocked" until you have proved to the forum that you are a contributing member by following the rules on post#1

You must post a number of times on other sections of the forum by answering threads with informative and topical posts.

Silly one word type posts will not count and posting here on this thread will not count either.

Follow the rules and you will get your message system activated and you will be on your way to becoming a contributing forum member.

Such a strange rules exists here!!

Thank you! I am sorry and I am guilty

Noted. Thanks.

You're welcome.

Hello sir,
It's not me or someone else whom block you, it's a built in system do that!
Don't worry you'll soon be unblocked!!

Thanks for the information.

I am sorry I was copy pasting messages Will not repeat that

Take it easy, it's OK  :)

Thanks mate

You're very welcome and enjoy the site

Dani001 wrote:

You're very welcome and enjoy the site

Any posts here on this thread will not count towards having your message system activated.

Ok

Yes sir,
you are right.

Sorry for the copy and paste.
But I should have sent the same message to several members. Really they were not spam.
Thank you.

So I have to comment on some people's posts here? I still don't understand how to unlock it...

i got it but how to send message now

why block my messages i did not send any  spam message

Hi sir
I replied two times.

ali834150 wrote:

Hi sir
I replied two times.

You have been a member here for 2 months, posted 3 times on this thread. You have not taken the time to introduce yourself or participate on the Forums. Read the first post on here and understand it.
This site is not a free Messaging site.

Im so sorry frankly i didnt really give myself time to go through the rules. Please unblock me so I may enjoy the site and I'll be more careful from now on. Thanks.

hermish wrote:

Im so sorry frankly i didnt really give myself time to go through the rules. Please unblock me so I may enjoy the site and I'll be more careful from now on. Thanks.

No one else but yourself can reactivate your PM system as it was outlined in the very first post. Please follow the rules once more.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I accept my mistake and wud avoid it. I read all term and conditions.

Ok
Thanks a lot.

Sorry I was not familiar with the system and I was trying to offer my help with any kind and to use my connection over here which I believe I can do help other, specially women because its more difficult for them than men to accommodate the culture here,

I like making friends and have mutual respect to share our experience and knowledge, so, anyone who is interested to contact me please feel free to do so.

Anyway for sure next time I will take care of your advice

Thanks in advance

forzia wrote:

why block my messages i did not send any  spam message

You are not blocked. You have not posted enough times on other sections of the forum to have your system activated.
Read post#1 on this thread and the many hundreds of others here that explain how the forum operates. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Thanks for your prompt response, and kind reply

Sorry , if I made mistakes, I would like to unlock the message

Now I know the rules

Hi, I am very sorry that is my fault.Now i understand and i naver do much copy past again.Please unblock my message system.

sohel2 wrote:

Hi, I am very sorry that is my fault.Now i understand and i naver do much copy past again.Please unblock my message system.

You are the only one who can reactivate your system. Read the rules on post#1, follow them and you may just have it reactivated.

Any copy and paste is treated as spam.

oh okay
I'm sorry I didn't mean to
I just want to approach people studying in Finland
i already posted on Finland forum but i didn't found my post
is that normal?

ah i see.
didn't know that

thank you! Hell all. Would love to connect with new friends here travelling to Germany

TwilightU wrote:

Sorry I was not familiar with the system and I was trying to offer my help with any kind and to use my connection over here which I believe I can do help other, specially women because its more difficult for them than men to accommodate the culture here,

Two points come to mind:

As has been mentioned many times, these things should be done on the open forums - You'd be shocked at the number of pervs, scammers, and general fools that send PM's fishing for something.

As you're trying to contact ladies, perhaps you should be clear about your own gender (assuming you're female) in the form of a mention in your profile and a 'female' style avatar. Everyone assumes they get blocked after sending too many PMs, but most simply go over their quota.
It is possible to get blocked, perhaps by being reported too many times, and ladies getting random PMs from someone they think is a man trying it on might well get you blocked, perhaps even banned.

If you are a man - don't do that stuff.

Huush wrote:

Hello I do apologize, I did not know the rules , I thought it was either just to copy text instead of retype it again . Is it okay to unblock my account please !!!

You, and only you can activate your message system by following the rules on post#1.

Thanks.

this forum is very useful for me, I can find many things on it, thanks admin

I don't understand what are you saying

I see.. i never see the rules before..sorry..

anyway, this is my first public posting :-)

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR