Anti spam system & new rules

well good to hear that
i think i forgot about this matter previously.

so how long should i wait to resend message
after blocked by the anti-spam filter?

Thank you.

Muhammed84 wrote:

hmmm.. sounds reasonable 😄

and how many transactions needed to be unblocked?

Have a good day ahead.

None need to be unblocked. They need to be reactivated by the offending members who do not read understand or follow the rules.
If they continue again to flout the rules then banned.
Some are banned permanently because of the content of their posts.
The monitoring of posts is time consuming even with a good security system in place.

gumuruh wrote:

well good to hear that
i think i forgot about this matter previously.

so how long should i wait to resend message
after blocked by the anti-spam filter?

Read the rules on post #1 on this thread. After you have posted a number of times on other sections of the forum your system will be reactivated. When answering threads your posts should be on topic, informative and of interest. Silly one line posts are not counted.

@marywalker.

Your post is  :offtopic:

You need to be on the Africa section of the forum.

all transactions needed to be unblock

Ok .. got it .. thanks

marywalker wrote:

all transactions needed to be unblock

All transactions by all members or just yours ??

Please am sorry,I don't know am just a new member kindly unblock me

Muttex11 wrote:

Please am sorry,I don't know am just a new member kindly unblock me

Read and understand the very first post of this thread.

Only you can reactivate your PM system no one else.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Thank you Kambiz1976 for reminding everyone the rules!

hi guys any info about the work permit in istanbul, turkey please?

dorraazak wrote:

hi guys any info about the work permit in istanbul, turkey please?

Why don't you ask in the Turkey Forum?

sure thanks

mairimadill wrote:

Ah whoops, wasn't trying to spam. Was just looking for some advice!

Ask on the Forum, you will reach more people and get a better response.

Well, at first i was surprised, but kinda makes sense when you read the description of the terms and conditions.
Cheers,

J.

thanks

Hi sir/madam,
how are you?.
iam very sorry for the problem and inconvenience which I did before.
Please excuse me once again.
please
please please please unblock my messages.
expat team

I don't know that much good idea about expat.com rules and regulations.
Please give me chance again to participate into expat forum.
Please excuse me once again.
please

The terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.

Sorry didn't realise you couldn't copy and paste messages. Just needed to ask the same thing about potential rental properties I'm looking at

qmoloney20 wrote:

Sorry didn't realise you couldn't copy and paste messages. Just needed to ask the same thing about potential rental properties I'm looking at

Well you did not read the forum rules did you??

Try post#1 on this thread. ( that is the very first post on this thread which admin posted there to explain everything)

oops I did not know the rules :)
Hope all fine then
All the best

where to find the post 1? PLS

I read and understood post #1

thanks for your instructions , i want to go and start my handicrafts business in baku , will u give me suggestion , what procedure i follow for this purpose , plz help me , thanks

Thanks a lot. I'm sorry, I'm new user and I would like explain my project to some French expats who live in Cambodia, that's why i copy/paste my private message.

Please unblock my message. Thanks!

tybaldus wrote:

I read and understood post #1

So now you understand the rules all you need to do is follow them and you will become a contributing forum member.

kashif1234 wrote:

thanks for your instructions , i want to go and start my handicrafts business in baku , will u give me suggestion , what procedure i follow for this purpose , plz help me , thanks

Go to the Baku section of the forum and post a thread there.

Florine.lqte wrote:

Thanks a lot. I'm sorry, I'm new user and I would like explain my project to some French expats who live in Cambodia, that's why i copy/paste my private message.

As a new member you should have taken the time to read the forum rules before you decided to use cut and paste which is not allowed on this forum.

Read post#1 on this thread.

Retheesh85 wrote:

Please unblock my message. Thanks!

NO

Your message system is not blocked. It has not been activated yet as you have not read the forum rules to understand what is needed to have the system activated. Read post #1 on this thread.

The use of the message system is a privilege which must be earned. You cannot simply just join then immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.

I am unable to send messages. Please allow me to send messages. Thanks!

Good afternoon,
My problem is that message system is blocked.
Could you help to unlock my account sir ?
Thank you !

This tells you what you need to do > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

yes Man...

I am really in need of some Advice from my fellow Ghanaian citizens living here in Mexico. Can anyone help.

NanadeGhana wrote:

I am really in need of some Advice from my fellow Ghanaian citizens living here in Mexico. Can anyone help.

If you ask in the Mexico Forum, I am sure you get answered.

Retheesh85 wrote:

I am unable to send messages. Please allow me to send messages. Thanks!

Bad luck !!

Please read my previous answer to you post#1452. Also read understand and follow forum rules in post #1 on this thread.

The use of messages system is a privilege which you must earn. It is not a right granted to you immediately when you join up. This is to stop people sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages to complete strangers which may be spam, contain viruses, be demeaning, inflammatory or of a sexual nature.

Meet expats all over the world

OR