Close

Anti spam system & new rules

i am not spamming but sending the same message to a dozen people to check who is available from expat community for tutoring task. can u pls unblock me. thx!

wsolh wrote:

i am not spamming but sending the same message to a dozen people to check who is available from expat community for tutoring task. can u pls unblock me. thx!

Sending the same message is cut and paste which  not permitted on this forum.

You need to read the forum code of conduct.

Only you can unblock your PM system. To do this you need to post a number of times on the forum. You can answer posts. Any posts need to be informative, topical, not of a religious nature and not offensive.

Sorry Julien, will appreciate if you could unlock my message. Will take note of it. Once again sorry for the inconvinent

thats realy cool... i have been looking for this...

Please tell me what you want to say

thnx

ozdemir001mrsece wrote:

My name is Mrs Ece Ozdemir .I want to discuss business with you and i cant disclose it here.Please kindly contct me on my email : XXXXXX[at]hotmail.com

Is there a prize for the dumbest post of the year?

OK I understand

I am sorry and I understand now. It wont happen again.

I got it.

beppi wrote:
ozdemir001mrsece wrote:

My name is Mrs Ece Ozdemir .I want to discuss business with you and i cant disclose it here.Please kindly contct me on my email : XXXXXX[at]hotmail.com

Is there a prize for the dumbest post of the year?

No, but that poster would win it if there was.

ok.. ok...  i dont know what I did wrong.. but if i did it.. i apologize...
i promise my intention was not to bomb with emails anyone... just is my first day and sent two of of them..probably very similar but i am sure not copy and paste.  obviously very different, i am not able to generate complete new introduction message every minute... but i apologize and promise to be more original and calm down in the future...

Hi im a new user, wanting to know members thats why I send same message to different members. Just got here in malaysia and haven't met a kababayan.

Anti spam is ok. But I didnt notice a warning when i join. Probably good to note we put something during registration for the sake of new users.

Hi

I didnt mean to spam. I just want to know about life in chile from my country mates, as they can tell me the real picture comparing both places. I am planning to relocate so making new friends at new place and getting useful info is important for me. This was the only reason to send pvt msgs.

Shaz

ok

how to unblock to send private messages?

Hi Julien and hi to all forum user,

This anti-spam rule is not bad on one hand. On the other hand it would be good to let new user know about it. They get it to know after its too late, like me:-) I actually didnt mean to spam.

thanks for the info :)

i just new user but get blockes :(

Same here! Someone should help me pls

thanx

Questions and answers

Laura_Delhi
zoe.stellman
Expired Temporary Residence Visa and overstayed.
By zoe.stellman
Babyface12
UK Visa Renewal
By Babyface12
Precision Engineer
What is the norm and formalities ? Building a villa
By Precision Engineer
Yxyzcat999
Want to rent a house in Clark area
By Yxyzcat999
dzi11

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.