Anti spam system & new rules

Won't copy and paste again

I am so sorry for the mistake. It will not be happen again.

I'm so sorry for noise

hope so :p

can you understand somethinng? as we talk with the new people we should use hi/hello, that can be used many times.. then how can it will be spam? and please unblock

arjunpolyglot wrote:

can you understand somethinng? as we talk with the new people we should use hi/hello, that can be used many times.. then how can it will be spam? and please unblock

Did the posters want to receive it?

they do not need, but some messages are quiet repeated,  how can humans cannot use same words at different times.

arjunpolyglot wrote:

they do not need, but some messages are quiet repeated,  how can humans cannot use same words at different times.

This is your 2nd post, you have not even taken the time to introduce yourself on the Forum. You have joined and immediately gone to send PM's to people you don't know. That is classed as spamming. Only you can reactivate the system. Follow the rules outlined in #1 and all be fine.

okay thank you.

unblock me
i will never do this again

I read it

This is helpful

ahmadove wrote:

unblock me
i will never do this again

No we will not unblock you.
You are the only one who can activate your message system by following the rules in post #1 on this thread.
Read, understand and follow.

Janjua12 wrote:

I read it

But did you understand it and are you prepared to follow the rules.??

no m sorry i did  not understand

Thanks for explaining this. I typed a message and tried to send it to many participants because I am desperate to find a place in Cairo to play badminton. I tried and looked everywhere online and called dozens of places but in vain. There was a discussion here and I wanted to see if anyone found out about a place that allows people to drop in, meet others and pick up a few games. Sorry if I accidentally flouted the rules. I never meant to. Will my account be unblocked in case someone answers me? I am visiting Cairo for only a week and I am hoping someone gives me information about any badminton place.

Thanks a lot.

hi,

I am new to Kenya and was interested in knowing more people from Ethiopia , who are living in Kenya.
I was in ethiopia for 4 years , so it is easy for me to connect with people from Ethiopia,
why it is considered spam.
I think the main purpose of this forum to connect with people.
You can restrict a person , if he/she is bothering other members,
rest is your decision, as administrator,

regards

kishor

@kishor

You have to post a certain number of times on other sections of the forum before your system is activated.
Cut and paste is considered to be spam. Sending out unwanted unsolicited messages is not how people on this forum connect with each other.
You need to introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself, your hobbies, where you are living, what your job is. That way people will be more inclined to make contact with you.

You joined in 2015 and have only posted twice.

Posting on this thread will not count towards having your message system activated.

hello
I have been blocked for more 1 month.
I do not know that if I send copy/ paste messages is not allowed.
furthermore, I sent messages to introduce myself and to recognize expats in Jordan in order to make friends from all over the world and to practice English.
I hope you will  review  your decision blocking me
thanks and best regards.

please activate my id

yes i do understand , if u can please unblock my sending messages option
thanks

hamza-2017 wrote:

hello
I have been blocked for more 1 month..

You aren't blocked, more you've gone over your quota.
Simply become a useful member of the  forum and your quota increases.

Hello,

Could someone please help me how to unblock my account.

amitgoel394 wrote:

Hello,

Could someone please help me how to unblock my account.

Everything you need is here

omarmazhar88 wrote:

yes i do understand , if u can please unblock my sending messages option
thanks

No. You don't understand.

You are the only one who can ACTIVATE your message system. 

Obviously you have not read or understood the process for becoming a contributing forum member.
Read and follow the rules in post #1 on this thread.

This forum is not a message board which you join and immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.

NarendraBABU wrote:

please activate my id

No.

Read post #1 on this thread.

hamza-2017 wrote:

hello
I have been blocked for more 1 month.
I do not know that if I send copy/ paste messages is not allowed.
furthermore, I sent messages to introduce myself and to recognize expats in Jordan in order to make friends from all over the world and to practice English.
I hope you will  review  your decision blocking me
thanks and best regards.

Until you post a number of times on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts then your system will not be reactivated.

Thank you...I am very sorry...

I got it.

Thanks

ok i get it , but not all copy and paste

got it thanks

Thank you for the information!

Please accept my apologies, would it be possible to unblock my account?

Hey,  Just saw the rules. Didnt know about it. Just cut n pasted the same msg to a few. Wanted to save time.  But got blocked.
Really sorry for that. Yep you are right, its a spam.

My mistake.. Wont repeat it.

Thanks.

Good way to keep the moderation in check. Kudos.

nice!

osaid lutfy2002 wrote:

ok i get it , but not all copy and paste

ANY copy and paste is treated as spam.

LanguageTutorRequired wrote:

Thank you for the information!

Please accept my apologies, would it be possible to unblock my account?

No we will not unblock your account.

Read, understand and follow the rules explained in post#1 on this thread.
Then, and only then will your account be reactivated.

I understand now.
Thank you.

im still to get un blocked, its been 2 weeks, please help

sebastian juvnao wrote:

im still to get un blocked, its been 2 weeks, please help

Until you follow the rules outlined in the very post #1 you will unable to send private messages.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR