Anti spam system & new rules

Gustavskiy wrote:

I am here to make friends and know more people. Typing the same message and getting the short cut got me into trouble. Please get me out of this mess. I want to utilize this platform to socialize and mingle.

You are the only one who can get you out of trouble as you did not read the rules. Read them again.
Follow them and eventually your pm system will be activated once you have written a number of informative and topical posts on other sections of the forum.

This forum is not a message board.
The use of the message system is a privilege given to those members who follow the rules.

inform people about spamming and not posting copy and paste messages.

Gustavskiy wrote:

inform people about spamming and not posting copy and paste messages.

When you joined the site you agreed to the terms and conditions, if you chose not read them you are only to blame. Posts here mean nothing so don't waste your time in posting here!

same once again block , i dnt know how to stop this

cowboy 111 wrote:

same once again block , i dnt know how to stop this

You can stop it by simply following the rules of membership which you agreed to when you joined up.

I don't know how many time it has to be said, this site is not a free chat platform. There is Facebook, Whatsapp and other free sites for that.

Expat.com is a site for Expats to share their experiences ask questions. Follow the rules outlined in the very first post and you will be fine, its that simple.

Although it is good to protect us from spams, May i suggest to put a notice about this issue to home page because first lines of introducing yourself are kinda similar such as Hi, How are you etc.

Hope you consider it.

Thanks.

but u must tell me first

Koray E. wrote:

Although it is good to protect us from spams, May i suggest to put a notice about this issue to home page because first lines of introducing yourself are kinda similar such as Hi, How are you etc.

Hope you consider it.

Thanks.

You were told, when you joined the site you agreed to the terms & conditions. If you chose not to read them that's your fault no one else.

You can unblock for me . I have already read terms

megos kamal wrote:

but u must tell me first

Read #1261

Sorry , could you please unlock my email ? I WILL not do like this

zhshkui123 wrote:

Sorry , could you please unlock my email ? I WILL not do like this

Your message system will not be activated until you take the time to read, understand and follow the rules laid out in post#1 on this thread.
These are the rules you accepted when you clicked on' I agree' when you joined.

Follow these and you will eventually get your message system activated.

Caroline Smith wrote:

You can unblock for me . I have already read terms

No we will not unblock you as you have never been blocked in the first place !!!
You have failed to understand the rules of membership which you agreed to when you joined. These rules have been explained on hundreds of other posts on this thread.  Also post#1 on this thread.

This forum is not a message board which you join and then start sending out unwanted unsolicited messages to complete strangers. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

To do this you have to write a number of informative and topical posts on other sections of the forum, no silly one line posts either.

When you have done so then your system will be activated.

zhshkui123 wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

This is unlikely to happen as you're spamming both the PM system and the forum.
Please review the code of conduct.

Thank you for the info

Thanks.. Do hope my account is unblock soon!

am i unlocked?

No accounts are blocked unless you have been sending out spam, or using cut and paste. Message system will not be activated until you have followed the rules. Posting here will not count towards having your system activated.

Please help me to unblock my messages..

Civitassg wrote:

Please help me to unblock my messages..

No !!

You are yet another member who has not read the rules of membership which you agreed to when you joined up.

You need to follow the procedures laid out in the rules before your system will be activated. Only you can do this and no one else.

The forum is not a message board or blog site which you just join and then immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers. If this is what you wish then this forum is not for you.

This forum is for the exchange of information, advice and ideas between members.

Read post #1 on this thread along with the hundreds of others that explain how the forum works then you may become a contributing forum member.

I made a mistake i was in hurry and just wanted to make sure i do reply, Wont happened again if you remove the spam issue

Oh actually I was trying to find a place for myself to stay. That's why wanted to be quick to reach and ask them their availability.
That's why I copied and pasted.

Cheers,
Elif

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic

@sas

Your post is  :offtopic:

You need to post on the Dominica section of the forum.

I have read the rules and participated in a conversation and I still have problems sending messages . Please advise me on what else I can do

So sad, sorry!

mimmz wrote:

I have read the rules and participated in a conversation and I still have problems sending messages . Please advise me on what else I can do

You obviously did not understand what you read.
If you had then you would know that there is a requirement to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with informative, topical posts before your messages system will be activated.

It would be to your advantage to read through the hundreds of posts here on this thread that explain how to activate your pm system.

You must earn the right to activate your system.

The forum is not a message board but a forum for the exchange of information and advice between members.

Dear Madam
Good morning.
How are you?.

Anyway extremely very sorry for my rules violation.
I don't know the rules.
Now i got little bit knowledge about ours forum rules and regulations .

Plz don't mind.

I am new here and I do not how was the process, I am rlly sorry for that. I hope to know new people in this website and to talk more with people from different countries.

SORRY  PLEASE  accept  my message  deliveries

Oops....didn't know that!!

How do I get back on the forum...can someone please advise...appreciate the help.
Warm regards😊

ayesharae wrote:

How do I get back on the forum...can someone please advise...appreciate the help.
Warm regards😊

All you need is here
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

ok

I am still blocked, how can i change this?

am sorry for copy/paste messages.

sorry for that

thank you, it is great forum.

syazzays wrote:

I am still blocked, how can i change this?

You are not blocked!

By reading, understanding and following the rules and protocols of this forum so your message system can be activated
Read post#1 on this thread along with the hundreds of others here which painstakingly explain the process.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR