Anti spam system & new rules

Im very sorry for my mistake.

Nobody really knows that you can have such problems.

Im very sorry this is my fault

Hunter_ wrote:

Nobody really knows that you can have such problems.

Follow the rules outlined in the very first post of this thread and you will not have any problems. This site is not a free chat website.

it's okay but don't say sorry this is a reboot not a human ...

fasijaan1 wrote:

it's okay but don't say sorry this is a reboot not a human ...

Whose a robot? I can reassure you that there are "Bots" working on this site. We are very much real human beings.

ooooopppsssss really sorry really i don't know about this ......
well pls unlock my PM .....
it's humble request to all team...i mean
Human Anti Spam System Team ,....
not bots...

fasijaan1 wrote:

ooooopppsssss really sorry really i don't know about this ......
well pls unlock my PM .....
it's humble request to all team...i mean
Human Anti Spam System Team ,....
not bots...

If you did not know about this as you say then you did not read or understand post #1 on this thread along with the hundreds of others here that take take the time to explain how this forum operates.

Your system will not be activated until you post on other sections of the forum with informative meaningful type posts. Silly one line posts or off topic posts will not count.

Once the forum accepts you as a contributing member then your system will be activated.

Thanks

Really I don't know to this copy paste system, anyway next time I will try to avoid such type of copy paste. thanks

Hi,

I am a new user and I get blocked please unblock my id. I can't send any message.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Suben

suben_sappi wrote:

Hi,

I am a new user and I get blocked please unblock my id. I can't send any message.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Suben

You have not read the very first post or many other posts on this thread explaining in what to do. Until you do, you won't be able to send any messages.

Hi. I didn't know about these rules. I would appreciate if someone could unblock my account. thank you:) and so sorry for disregarding the rules.

Hi. I didn't know about these rules. I would appreciate if someone could unblock my account. thank you:) and so sorry for disregarding the rules.

SabinaST wrote:

You chose not to read or follow the rules and you now wish to have your account ""unblocked"

For your information, and to repeat what is laid out in the rules, you are not blocked. You have to prove you are a contributing member by posting a number of times on other sections of the forum with topical, informative posts. No silly one line meaningless posts.

Then your message system will be activated. This is done to stop people form joining up and immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.This forum is not a chatline or message board. It is a forum for the exchange of information and advice between members.

Read, understand and follow these rules laid out in post #1 on this thread along with the hundreds of others here on this thread and you should be on your way to becoming a contributing forum member.

This post also applies to the many others complaining about the same thing

Thanks A lot i m again enable to sending PM ... Thanks Expat.com Team

fasijaan1 wrote:

Thanks A lot i m again enable to sending PM ... Thanks Expat.com Team

You are quite welcome :/

Understand THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE or a CHAT SITE. follow the rules and you can PM. But the way you are going you will be banned.

uffff my dear i m not interested in date i just need some help and i like to make new friends from other countries ....

fasijaan1 wrote:

uffff my dear i m not interested in date i just need some help and i like to make new friends from other countries ....

Why not ask questions in the forum? It will reach more people.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I've never expected to receive a such message , but anyway na I know something dat restrict yr freedom to follow some rules .
Cause I like yr App , then will follow the rules . THx

@BouRou

Just to let you know, you have used cut and paste to post the original message on this thread. Cut and paste is not allowed on this forum and will likely get you banned.

stumpy wrote:

@BouRou

Just to let you know, you have used cut and paste to post the original message on this thread. Cut and paste is not allowed on this forum and will likely get you banned.

They have used the quote button but chose not to write anything.

Hello,

Im trying to hire an expat for a nanny job. sent multiple messages to expats and didnt know about the copy and paste rule.

alexboules wrote:

Hello,

Im trying to hire an expat for a nanny job. sent multiple messages to expats and didnt know about the copy and paste rule.

If you have a job to offer than create a free advert in the job section of the site?

Didnt know that's a possibility. Thx!

Hi i did put my msg here but am still not apple to send privet msgs can you please help me
am sorry for pasting msgs

thank you so much for your help

@ahmed5080 > read this post carefully please:

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

thanks

what am i suppose to post here?

Dear,

These are the P&P's code of conduct to understand and apply while using the site.
So just your acknowledgment needs to be posted.
Thanks

i acknowledge the terms of anti-spaming as implied above.

Kpwa wrote:

what am i suppose to post here?

You are not supposed to post anything here.
To have your pm system activated you need to follow the rules, write informative and meaningful posts on other sections of the forum.
Posting here will not count towards having your message system activated.

I am sorry for spamming.

Ad2018 wrote:

I am sorry for spamming.

So are we.  :unsure

I want to unlock my PM system.
Thank you.

panesh.cp wrote:

I want to unlock my PM system.
Thank you.

Maybe if you followed the very first post your problem would be solved?

I want to unlock the anti spam.

Ok.I undersatand that.

I am here to make friends and know more people. Typing the same message and getting the short cut got me into trouble. Please get me out of this mess. I want to utilize this platform to socialize and mingle.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR