Anti spam system & new rules

For those mentally challenged new members.

To have your message system activated the forum has rules to follow. You agreed to these rules when you joined up and clicked on 'I agree'.
There are hundreds of other posts here that explain how this works. If you choose to read and follow these rules your system will be activated. If not then the system will not be activated
Quite simple really.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Off-topic.

thanks for clarification:)

No need to thank me.
Just follow the rules and you are on your way to becoming a contributing forum member.

stumpy wrote:

No need to thank me.
Just follow the rules and you are on your way to becoming a contributing forum member.

I've read the rules and understand them, But I can't spam people but why?

SimCityAT wrote:
stumpy wrote:

No need to thank me.

I've read the rules and understand them, But I can't spam people but why?

Simply because you obviously have  a larger brain capacity than others which allows you to understand and follow the forum rules.
The forum has accepted you as a contributing member and the rules will not allow you to send spam.
We therefore thank you and look forward to your further contributions to the forum.

they blocked my message also

unblock please...also, you might want to consider reviewing your "rules" for what is considered "spam"

unblock request

katz22 wrote:

unblock please...also, you might want to consider reviewing your "rules" for what is considered "spam"

You may wish to follow the rules, you have not even bothered to write any posts yet apart from 2 here complaining.

katz22 wrote:

unblock request

Only you can unblock the system, this is not a Free chat site, so you need to earn it.

Thank you

i understand why but the "anti-spam" policy makes using this site very unnfriendly

ok

katz22 wrote:

i understand why but the "anti-spam" policy makes using this site very unnfriendly

It is far from being unfriendly as you stated. If it was then why do we have over 2 million members !!

I am sure you would not like to relieve unsolicited messages from complete strangers offering all sorts of nefarious services, of a sexual nature or with an attachment containing viruses which then wreck your computer or empty your bank account.

When you joined you clicked the "I agree" button which means, in effect, you have signed a contract with the forum to abide by the rules. You never took the time to read the terms and conditions of membership. These terms are located at the bottom of the page if you wish to read them.

If you wish to have your account deleted from the forum just click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page.

If you follow these rules then you will become a contributing member of this forum.

katz22 wrote:

Unfriendly? Not at all, just not Facebook.
This site is intended as a mutual help platform aimed at helping expats with day to day needs in whatever country they chose to live in, not designed for sales, dating, friendships and the stuff social media sites do.
Of course the latter happens, but such things come later and are always a side effect, never the primary reason for joining the forum.

Ok

Thanks

MahmOud ali 89 wrote:

Thanks

Your one word meaningless posts  here on this thread do not count towards having your message system activated.
The sooner you write on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts the sooner your system will be activated.

katz22 wrote:

The rules will not be reconsidered jut because they do not suit you.
If they did not suit you, you should have not clicked the "I agree" button when joining up. The terms and conditions of membership were there for you to study before you make a choice about joining. The same terms and conditions are also located at the bottom of this page if you choose to read them.

santoshsamuel wrote:

they blocked my message also

Not blocked, just waiting for you to follow procedure to have the system activated.

Ok..noted..no problem

I am very sorry.

I was copy pasting more than 5 times to different people for details about malta. I think its a good thing to block such activities. I ensure i wont repeat the same.

Amit abraham wrote:

I was copy pasting more than 5 times to different people for details about malta. I think its a good thing to block such activities. I ensure i wont repeat the same.

If you had taken the time to read the rules this would not have happened.
You now have to post a number of times on other sections of the forum to have your message system activated.
Posts need to be informative and topical.

Posting here on this thread will not count.

Ok,I understand. My name is Gerald Schoen and I recently moved to Xiamen in March.i work in the education field. I look forward to meeting other expats. Thank you!

Hi,

I am working in a recruitment country in Ireland, and seeking people who speak specific language eligible to work in Ireland.
So I have sent more than 5 messages I did with copy and paste, as a result, my account is blocked.

I am sorry I did not see the policy here.

Could you please unlock it please ?
I will use forum instead of private message and I don't do copy and paste.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : off topic

@djalemaGnifque

Your post is  :offtopic: and has been removed.

thanks

looks good thank you

Thank you for help

??

For those of you writing meaningless one line posts here on this thread, be advised that posting here will not count towards having your message system activated.

sorry and it has been noted

stumpy wrote:

For those of you writing meaningless one line posts here on this thread, be advised that posting here will not count towards having your message system activated.

Thanks

Thanks for the Guidelines...

This solution works perfectly

Thanks a lot.

oh sorry... i didn't realize it... could you please unblock?

ok thanks

Meet expats all over the world

OR