Anti spam system & new rules

I'm sorry for breaking the rules but my spam is great spam, and obviously should be exempt from anti spamming rules because everyone wants to read my spam.
I'm spamming for new friends, looking for hotels, offering great deals, and asking a load of women (and quite a few men) for sex, clearly things that should be free from these oppressive rules.

Thank you Fred. Lesson learned. could you please switch my messages back on.  People are responding to my job offer.  Cheers.

To activate your messaging system, click HERE

Bradley007 wrote:

Thank you Fred. Lesson learned. could you please switch my messages back on.  People are responding to my job offer.  Cheers.

Only you and no one else can switch your PM system on. Follow the very first post on this thread and you will have no problems.

H

How can i unblock the messages ?

ESRAAH wrote:

By following the rules on the very first post on this thread?

SimCityAT wrote:
ESRAAH wrote:

Dude, you're wasting your time.
Some witless item will ask the same question again within a post or two.

Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
ESRAAH wrote:

I know, but there is always hope  :D:whistle:

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:

Hope is important so, in order to keep your spirits up, I'll make this the second post without anyone asking how to unblock their PM system.

Your hope is restored.

Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:

Hope is important so, in order to keep your spirits up, I'll make this the second post without anyone asking how to unblock their PM system.

Your hope is restored.

Haha okay thank you, im still discovering this website !

Honsetly , I am here to look for new friends in a gentil way without making any spam or annoying them , all I need as experiate here is to make a good friendship and collabrate together to do something good for all of us
Learn new language , skills , sports...
Group gathering from time to time makes us get ride of feeling lonely and feel entertaing

I can dance salsa & Batchata
I can give classes for those who are interested in swimming

That is all & that is why I am sending Hi to other users

A Waiting for ur reply  :)

Ahmed Mamdouh wrote:

Honsetly , I am here to look for new friends in a gentil way without making any spam or annoying them , all I need as experiate here is to make a good friendship and collabrate together to do something good for all of us
Learn new language , skills , sports...
Group gathering from time to time makes us get ride of feeling lonely and feel entertaing

I can dance salsa & Batchata
I can give classes for those who are interested in swimming

That is all & that is why I am sending Hi to other users

A Waiting for ur reply  :)

If you were simply sending messages with the word "hi" then this is classed as spam.

You are better off to open a new thread on what ever country forum and write a simple introduction telling what your job is, hobbies, interests etc.
I am sure you would not like receiving unwanted messages from complete strangers and I know members would not like this either.

hi,   hope I can send message.

thank you

Im an not a robot

WAJEEHINQUITO wrote:

hi,   hope I can send message.

thank you

You can send messages after you follow the protocols and rules laid out in post#1 on this thread.

Salih44 wrote:

Im an not a robot

Good for you.

Then as you are not a robot you will be able to follow the rules on membership and be able to eventually be able to use the message system after it has been activated.

Hello ,

Yes ,  I   repeated  the  same  message   due  to  which  can't  send  any  more  messages. Just  wanna   know  about   the   good  accountant   in  Bulgaria  who  can  help  me   set  up  a  company   there ,  that's   same   message  was  sent   to  a  few people .  Will   not  do  again  as   I  understood   the  rules  and  regulations.  Thanks   very  much  .

Thank u so much, didnt know about this rule

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Jk.European and Other Asian Languages Career wrote:

Yep, that's why the spam killer is in place.

Many thanks. Appreciated

I wan't going anything wrong, I was offering a bare land to someone need it

nishan atulugamage wrote:

I wan't going anything wrong, I was offering a bare land to someone need it

Random sales is spam

Thanks

Thank u all

Why????

Very true

We should have read messaging policy & condition before we start sending any messages..

MJD246 wrote:

We should have read messaging policy & condition before we start sending any messages..

Correct, why didn't you?

I didn't read till they blocked me ;)

Allright. I got it

Hello what's up guys!

Following the rules always keep you in the right track..

I agree but i didnt know copying a couple of messages gets me blocked!

If you all had taken the time to read the terms and conditions when you signed up or read the other numerous posts on this thread that painstakingly explain the process then you would know.

sorry , i did not know about ..

I am so sorry .. I don't know that , so please unlock my account... Thank you very much

ok thanks for the info.

Iwan2001 wrote:

I am so sorry .. I don't know that , so please unlock my account... Thank you very much

No point in asking for it to be unlocked as it only you that can do that. Please read the very post on this thread.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR