Anti spam system & new rules

is this okay with android system

tarek2018-2019 wrote:

is this okay with android system

Yes, it works on all platforms :)

we agree with you, but some time, if someone  needs information from the same topic to many people.
pase and copy is the good way.

Thanks

snoggle wrote:

we agree with you, but some time, if someone  needs information from the same topic to many people.
pase and copy is the good way.

Thanks

Not if it is sent to people you don't know, that is considered as spam which is why that your PM system got locked. I always fail to understand what is the obsession with sending PM's to people you don't know. This is a site where you can post questions for advice so posting on the forum will reach much more people.

Oops! I'd best head to the forum!

Hi i didn't know the rules,i just wanted to ask the same question several people,i put together few sentences to put me in best light and in the same time to ask and to know some things about moving etc.. Sorry for copy paste and send the same message to several people,hope you will understand me,my intentions were good,i didn't spread spam or anything like that.
Kind Regards

Ok, now I understand the rule. Actually I tried the same topic with others.... :D

I wanto to apologize for the copy and paste messages...this will not happen again...i just thought it was easier to send messages that way since i have the same message to write for looking for business contacts to share my expertise and for them to share too theirs. i hope that is now clear to your end.  i hope my messages will not be blocked and hat is true regarding spam messages and that would be very good if you strictly are watching out for it.  thank you again

hmm thank you

Happens...

Sr I'm a spammer. I wont do it again

thank you

Sorry for that

that's great.
what about funniest and treat places in Uruguay?

Yes, this is the same with me. I found few expats required information and I contacted them but my messages system were blocked. I request to open it. Because its easy to send and contact with them.
best regards,
Dewan

dewan zahid wrote:

Yes, this is the same with me. I found few expats required information and I contacted them

Answers are always best on the open forums as all readers can benefit, not just one.

thanks

I appreciate your secure system to avoid scams. What should someone do to avoid this blocking  in future. Please

dewan zahid wrote:

What should someone do to avoid this blocking  in future. Please

Don't send spam

Dear sir,

I do not know this before, I am sorry

hi i participated in the groupe but im still blocked whaat should i do

katy kaoutar wrote:

hi i participated in the groupe but im still blocked whaat should i do

2 posts including one in here (which does not count) is not enough, you need to participate a lot more.

This site is not free chatrooml

I think there are a few reasons to send copy/paste messages. I don't think its fair to be blocked because of it. I was sending messages to my fellow countrymen who are living in the same country as I am. To send them info of a job opportunity I have recently come across. I just thought it would be more efficient to copy and paste. But if that is the new rules, It wont happen again. Please unblock me.

rosheneche wrote:

I think there are a few reasons to send copy/paste messages. I don't think its fair to be blocked because of it. I was sending messages to my fellow countrymen who are living in the same country as I am. To send them info of a job opportunity I have recently come across. I just thought it would be more efficient to copy and paste. But if that is the new rules, It wont happen again. Please unblock me.

This is not a site for FREE chat site. Please read and understand the very first post on this thread. If you have job openings then place a free advert in the job section? Not SPAM!

I guess I thought it was more effective to send private messages instead of a job advert. Well, lesson learned.

We are now on page 25 not far from the 1000 comment/post. This is beginning to become silly. The site "Expa.com" is run by volunteers aimed to help Expats. If you took your time to read the Terms and Conditions of the site you would not be here complaining.

Our founder (Julien) put it in plain English the rules if you can not abide by them. I guess this site is not for you. It is NOT a dating site or a FREE chat site. Posting the same rubbish to many people you don't know is considered SPAM.

I have been a member here for many years, this system works just fine. So if you want a free for all look at Facebook, you are not welcome here. End of.

about kaspersky is it good enough to protecet pc

Got it.. Thanks

Hello, Please let me participate in the forum

sahara2605 wrote:

Hello, Please let me participate in the forum

To participate in the forum you should go to your country forum and introduce yourself there with a post. For security reasons do not post any contact details on the open forum.

You should check out the posts on other sections of the forum and perhaps answer some with posts offering information and advice.

The more you participate the larger the capacity of your message inbox becomes.  Posting here in this thread will not count towards this.

o sorry its my fault , I wont repeat

I did not copy paste , only type the same message still probelem

Thanks for your reply, I didn't know that.

Please how can i go to my country forum. Thanks!

sahara2605 wrote:

Please how can i go to my country forum. Thanks!

Follow this link

https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … n=timeline

Sorry for sending copy/paste messages. Will never do this again. Thanks :)

ok thank you

This looks like a great feauture , though to be honest, it is frustrating considering the reason i copied pasted messages, none the less will try to overcome the hurdles.

Thanks for your great site

I appreciate your explanation to my better understanding

I have read and understood what you said and I have to reach out to business of my interest

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR