Anti spam system & new rules

hi there, please can you unblock my messages ? :(

why I have written many time ,it still lock

songloan9x wrote:

why I have written many time ,it still lock

If you were sending hosusing ads by PM (Spam) and complaints were made, your PM system will remain locked until you become a valuable poster, and that means a lot of meaningful posts.
The Vietnam section has a terrible spam problem so such PMs would likely have drawn a lot of reports.
Those reports alone will increase the number of posts you have to make before there's any hope of your PM system being opened.

JIHANE GHANEM wrote:

Hello,

i am new at Expats.com and i just realized that connecting immediately with many users since i was looking for Lebanese diaspora in Spain, unblocked my messaging system.

So i just need to interact on forums and participate in discussions in order to unblock it?

YES !!!

jahirhussain wrote:

I am very genuine guy..Please unblock my account..
Thanks sir

Read post #1 on this thread for how to activate your message system.
New members cannot just join up then expect to use the message system. You have to earn the right to do so.

Sending unwanted or unsolicited messages is considered to be spam here and will get you banned.

i can not send ,any one can teach me ,how i can send mess
thanks

NGUYEN XUAN THUY TRAM wrote:

i can not send ,any one can teach me ,how i can send mess
thanks

Read the very first post on this thread, it explains it there.

post on forums and it automatically unlocks

Vanessa JayBlack wrote:

post on forums and it automatically unlocks

Posting pointless posts won't help you.

wow i am really really sorry about that lol did not know i just was sending the same message to recruiters

Hi I am sorry this is my mistake
Plz unblock it to need to send some massages to other expats .

And Thanks for the amazing expat

Thank you

Tonakbonka wrote:

Hi I am sorry this is my mistake
Plz unblock it to need to send some massages to other expats .

And Thanks for the amazing expat

Only you can activate your message system. To do this read post #1

Sending of unwanted or unsolicited messages is considered to be spam on this forum and will get you permanently banned.

how i will unlock my message accounts sir

Hello mates,

It was kind of you to impose new rules and I agree with such rules.

Thanks.

CHUCK.

chandra12_in wrote:

how i will unlock my message accounts sir

Read and understand post #1.
Then you may just work out how this forum works.

You have to earn the right to use the message system which means you or anyone else cannot just join up and then start sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages to members.

Post on different sections of the forum with informative, topical posts, no silly one line posts.

Hi sorry for that it's my fault

Hi
I didn t know about it
Please do open my message box
Thanks again

As because i am new i didnt know the rules. i will not repet the copy paste again and hereby humbly request to reactivate messaging facility .

thanks

@ Ramy99, Weherenow, De Muniz.

It is obvious that not one of you has taken the time to read and understand post #1 on this thread.
We are not a message board.
You cannot simply join up and then expect to immediately send out messages.
Sending unwanted or unsolicited messages is considered to be spam on this forum and you will be permanently banned.

You have to earn the right to use the message system. So take the time to read the first post and then you might just understand how to open your message system.

Once you follow the correct procedure, by participating on the forum, then you will become an active forum member.

Thank you

sorry

please open my account pleasw sorry

please unlock my pm syestem

WOW i didnt know that  :huh:

inza123456 wrote:

please unlock my pm syestem

Only you can open your PM system, and asking again for it to be opened in here will not work. You have to post meaningful questions and answers in the country of your chose. The more you post the more PMs can be sent.

Read the very first post on this thread.

I read the rules and I tried many times to send messages but it's stills blocked .

You may have read the rules but do you understand them !!

Sending of unwanted unsolicited messages is considered to be spam on this forum.

You are the only one who can activate your message system. To do this you have to post many times on other sections of the forum. You need to introduce yourself to others on the forum.

These posts need to be helpful, informative and of interest to other members. Silly one line posts are not acceptable.

The more times you post the bigger the capacity of your inbox becomes. So it is up to you now.

If you do not like the way this forum is run then you can cancel your membership by clicking on 'contact us' at the bottom of this page.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Hi,
I have been apparently blocked.
What can I do to be unblocked?
What can I do to send similar messages to different people (like the one I have been trying to send) without being unblocked?
Thank you.

Andyandrés wrote:

Hi,
I have been apparently blocked.
What can I do to be unblocked?
What can I do to send similar messages to different people (like the one I have been trying to send) without being unblocked?
Thank you.

It really is very simple.....

Sending of unwanted unsolicited messages is considered to be spam on this forum.

You are the only one who can activate your message system. To do this you have to post many times on other sections of the forum. You need to introduce yourself to others on the forum.

These posts need to be helpful, informative and of interest to other members. Silly one line posts are not acceptable.

The more times you post the bigger the capacity of your inbox becomes. So it is up to you now.

people sometimes copy paste the same message but with addressed to corresponding person. Therefore the tracking system must be reasonable.

cherathm wrote:

people sometimes copy paste the same message but with addressed to corresponding person. Therefore the tracking system must be reasonable.

Copying and pasting indicates one thing, SPAMMING, which is not allowed on this site. The rule has been in place for many years and works very well.

Thanks

cherathm wrote:

WRONG !! No cut and paste allowed on this forum.

Sorry I did not read the rules. Hope to get my pm unblocked. Thank you

citihomestay wrote:

Sorry I did not read the rules. Hope to get my pm unblocked. Thank you

What does it take for new members to read post #1 on this thread and understand what is required to open their pm system.

If you cannot follow the requirements laid out in post #1 then you have no chance of ever opening your pm system.

Also read the other posts here that explain how to open your pm system.

Follow the requirements and you will become a welcome member of the forum.

I got it.

hi guys.i am marked as spam too :))
i sent same message to several users about looking for a staff..
i am real and not spam :)
unlock me please..

CARLOS DENAYER wrote:

hi guys.i am marked as spam too :))
i sent same message to several users about looking for a staff..
i am real and not spam :)
unlock me please..

There is no point in asking to be unblocked because no one can unblock you apart from yourself. Instead of SPAMMING people why didn't you create a FREE advert in the job section? How did you know these people were looking for a job?

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR