Anti spam system & new rules

Hi everyone. I'm Anna.

RajjG wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

However, my messaging is now blocked and there is no clear message on how to unblock it - can you please assist me?

Thanx and God bless!

Rajj

Happy New Year to you.

Please read the very first post on this thread, it explains everything you need to do to unblock your PM system. You can also read Christophers post here.

How do I "participate in the forum" to get my messages unblocked? I was only copy and pasting because I was telling several people the same thing: that I want to rent their apartments!! haha.

kathleenpotter wrote:

How do I "participate in the forum" to get my messages unblocked? I was only copy and pasting because I was telling several people the same thing: that I want to rent their apartments!! haha.

Your system has been blocked because of cut and paste. To participate and work towards getting your system activated you should go to the China forum and open a new thread there introducing yourself with a little information about what you are doing, what you like, dislike etc.

Answer any replies, read and answer other posts as well. Go onto other sections of the forum and post replies there with informative topical posts.

stumpy wrote:
kathleenpotter wrote:

Your system has been blocked because of cut and paste. To participate and work towards getting your system activated you should go to the China forum and open a new thread there introducing yourself with a little information about what you are doing, what you like, dislike etc.

Answer any replies, read and answer other posts as well. Go onto other sections of the forum and post replies there with informative topical posts.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/5/1/7/5/head-bang.jpg

Hi
I'm Niki from Iran working here in Kuala Lumpur as Senior Software Engineer.
I'm so sorry, I'm new and I just tried to find some friend here, I sent some message and got blocked. So sorry. Please unblock my message function

Thanks

Nikravesh wrote:

Please unblock my message function

Thanks

Simple answer NO

Hi
So what should I do?
Please

Regards,
Niki

Yes

Nikravesh wrote:

Hi
So what should I do?
Please

Regards,
Niki

Hi Niki,

You should start by reading the first post of this thread. All you need to know regarding the antispam and how you can unblock yourself is there. You simply need to follow the instructions.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Hi Anna.

:offtopic:
You need to post this on the China section of the forum.

Sorry, I didn't know that you can't post copy and paste messages. I was not sending spam

I shall not do that anymore

Again sorry

Hi So the messages i was copying was my info and my skills thats is

and i sent them to people who seem to need and hire me

what will happen now ?

i think i didnt do anything wronge i dont know why they block me

shahram_oce wrote:

i think i didnt do anything wronge i dont know why they block me

Please read the very first post on this thread, it will explain everything to you. Please note any post on this thread does not count, it's only posts on a geographical location that will unlock your PM system.

Thanks for the tips!

Hi there! Sorry it was just a mistake.

Hi
it`s right!
thanks for your instruction

i am unaware of these rules. my fault, pardon me.

Thanks 🌹

Dear Sir/Madam
How can I post on those forum, I subscribe some but fail to post anything
Thanks for your support.
Peter

thank you so much

My name is Mostafa i am from Egypt, wish you are fine guys :) , actually my messages are blocked from long time , and i am now try to write a lot of comments t o show you that i am here , i really don't know how to be unblock ?

petertruong wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam
How can I post on those forum, I subscribe some but fail to post anything
Thanks for your support.
Peter

Read, understand and follow the rules laid out in post #1 on this thread along with the hundreds of other posts here that explain how to activate your pm system.

This forum is not a message board where you just join then start sending out unwanted messages.
You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Tefa Mah wrote:

My name is Mostafa i am from Egypt, wish you are fine guys :) , actually my messages are blocked from long time , and i am now try to write a lot of comments t o show you that i am here , i really don't know how to be unblock ?

9 posts are obviously not enough and any posts on this thread do not count. So continue as you are going and your system will be unlocked. But if you send unwanted PMs the system will be locked again.

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate in a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it

Hi plz I don't know the rules . Just let me send msgs and I will not copy and paste again . I know my mistake

Plz unblock me

Hussamrafiq wrote:

Plz unblock me

Only you can unblock you, no one else.

thanks for your message will do not this mistake again

ok iam very  sorry

Great topics and indeed very true.

same here

Joshua_21 wrote:

[This is not a Dating site!!]

hello. its not any spam or something like that... i am Jordanian boy want to come to
Russia  and want to have information... so i send the question from the people in the area in the respect way. please unblock me to ask and follow my responds .... plz.... thanks a lot

I'm sincerely apologise for my mistake because I'm desperately looking for a Burmese Subtitle Editor and that is why I send a lot of messages to the potential candidate. Thank you.

Haslinda Mohamad wrote:

I'm sincerely apologise for my mistake because I'm desperately looking for a Burmese Subtitle Editor and that is why I send a lot of messages to the potential candidate. Thank you.

Advertise in "Jobs" at the top of this page

Thank you Fred

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR