Close

Anti spam system & new rules

OK, understood. I didnt knew these regulations before.
Sorry, the same wont be repeated again
Regards

Ok, Now understood and follow tghis rule.
Thanks

Yes too many members didn’t know about the rule in the first place like me as well

I dont know why i cant send
My email box in not privet and still i cant send anything!???

Admins should provide new members with an alert the first time they log in after registering.

wadhamusa :

I dont know why i cant send
My email box in not privet and still i cant send anything!???

Why you cannot send is simply due to the fact that you have not read and understand post #1 on this thread.
Do so and you will then understand how you get your message system activated.
You have to earn the right to have it activated.

Kevork Seissian :

Admins should provide new members with an alert the first time they log in after registering.

Why ??

All new members have to do is to read and understand the information laid out on post #1

Good morning everyone,

I would like to know how this thing can be lifted. I can't send masseges for a while now due to this matter.
Thanks
Cheerz

You're right but I feel that all of them are starting to communicate and send messages before subscribing to any post or forum

stumpy :
Kevork Seissian :

Why ??

All new members have to do is to read and understand the information laid out on post #1

In fact Stumpy, it's outlined in the terms when you join up, and after you have read them you tick the box to say that you have read and understood them. It's not our fault if they haven't.

SimCityAT :
stumpy :
Kevork Seissian :

Why ??

In fact Stumpy, it's outlined in the terms when you join up, and after you have read them you tick the box to say that you have read and understood them. It's not our fault if they haven't.

You're right, but let's talk logical in 100 new members registering, how many will stop and read terms and conditions, come on man!! Where as a single alert line can do wonders ;)

Cheers mate!

I have to be honest and admit almost no one reads the terms and conditions any forum puts out as part of their sign up procedure, but how many people assume spamming is acceptable behaviour when they sign up?

Seem reasonable?

Thanks,
but your system is old fasion,
you can but some numbers and a box to
retype by user to undersdant whether it is real user or robot.

HI im very sorry that my fault

Idoris :

Thanks,
but your system is old fasion,
you can but some numbers and a box to
retype by user to undersdant whether it is real user or robot.

The system is far from being old fashioned.
The method you have described will stop computer generated spam so the security system is set up to avoid spam sent out by members.

The security system here is set up try and stop all spammers, scammers etc. New members simply have to take the time to read and understand the very first post on this thread that sets out how to activate your message system.

I really am trying here to get my head around this. People sign up agree to the terms of the site have problems with posting on the site, yet complain about this topic although it is outlined in the very first post of this thread.

Why do we actually waste our time in explaining?

Is it must response on some of the discussion board only able to unblock the spam issue?  Actually I didn't really copy and paste also unable to send any message now. Hope you can assist. Thanks.

OK Thank you.

no worries, where can I find the Vietnam forum? I'm keen to connect with people there.

SimCityAT :

Why do we actually waste our time in explaining?

No idea but the vast majority of people directed to this thread have no interest in the point of the forum, mutual help.

@ Erikdaviking > Here is the Vietnam forum : http://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=219

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks for the clarification
I didn't know about the rules that it is not acceptable to copy and paste.
That was my responsibility, I apology

Regards,

regineleong :

Is it must response on some of the discussion board only able to unblock the spam issue?  Actually I didn't really copy and paste also unable to send any message now. Hope you can assist. Thanks.

There are rules to follow before your message system is activated. These rules are explained in post#1 on this thread.
This forum is not a message board where you simply join up and then immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Take the time to read and understand post#1 and you may well then become a contributing member of this forum.

IM ABSOLUTELY SORRY FOR THAT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.

Meet expats all over the world

OR