Home Daycare

Hello.
I am 34 years old and I was born in Kuwait and raised in Sacramento, CA. We made the decision for me to stay home with our children and to provide personal child care for another family. Childcare is too expensive for children not to receive personal care. specially picking up from school and helping them getting homework done.  I am willing to be flexible with times in order to provide child care that will best fit your family. I plan to provide your child and mine with a learning program to best help them develop for school and life. Like my classroom teaching, we will have lessons, daily workouts, crafts, field trips and an abundance of play time to help develop those imaginations.   Even if you are looking for childcare only a couple days a week or a few hours a day feel free to contact me!

Hello magicfun2012.

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Amman section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, am reading this in 2016!!! i will be moving to Amman with my husband and 1year 3 months old daughter! do you still have this daycare?

Hello Ness2K,

Please note that this an old topic and we haven't heard from magicfun2012 since. I invite you to drop your ad in the Job vacancies in Amman section of the website.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

--- Topic Closed ---

Closed