Can i find friends

Hi,

I am in from Pakistan, and now Live and work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since Jun 2012, but havn't any friend.

I am 3D visualizer and work with an Interior Designing Company as Assistant interior Designer.

Warm Welcome to being my friend.

Sayyed FUrqan Ali

Waiting Reply Guys

I am a Doctor, coming to Saudi Arabia in one or two months. Computers is my hobby. I wish that i may be a part of a 3D movie in sometime of my Life.

Myelin wrote:

I am a Doctor, coming to Saudi Arabia in one or two months. Computers is my hobby. I wish that i may be a part of a 3D movie in sometime of my Life.

Be part of? :huh:  I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Alliecat wrote:
Myelin wrote:

I mean in future i wish to learn 3D and make a feature length 3D movie and present it to the World!

Myelin wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Myelin wrote:

I mean in future i wish to learn 3D and make a feature length 3D movie and present it to the World!

Interesting goal!  I wish you luck with this :)

Hi Sayyad,

Wish you warm welcome to Saudi.

If you seek to meet like minded creative new friends, contact the fine art and multimedia faculty at a local university and request when they are exhibiting next. This is a great way to meet local artists. Also, opposite the Hilton is a venue for local artists, to network with. I think they meet on Tuesday evenings.

Best of luck with your creative work.
Suzan