Cost of internet & mobile phone connection

Hello

Can anyone tell me how much it costs for an internet connection and mobile phone?

I have seen airtel website and cable wireless website, are they the only providers?

What packeges do most of you have?

For internet i was after something of a least 8gb a month

For mobile phone, i guess man issue is data plans.

Also they dont charge t receive calls on your mobile like some countries do?

Hi, personally C&W is acceptable in terms of facilities and services. However, be sure to double check the bills/usage as sometimes, you might be billed charges that you did not realise!

Gerard

compared to india the costs for internt n phn bill is huge man... like for intrnt on phn cable n wireless charges 200scr equal to 800inr for jus 200 mb n for calls about 4scr=abt 16inr per mint so its costly here dey cm up wid some plans n schemes but still its costlier compared to india and airtel servc here is terrible n way less value for money so cable and wireless is good

I have been with Cable and Wireless for more than 4 years now and whilst they do have flaws and charge some bills that are out of this world, their packages are decent. I'm currently on Broadband Residential 512. It's 9gb overall and priced at 980scr.

As for mobile, I'm also with Cable and I'm on a Koze Data plan. This package sucks a bit as you have 150 sms and 60mb internet. However, you get 8hours talk time, which is enough for me and it's 350scr monthly. You can assign 5 numbers that you call often and get discount on too.

Do visit their branches around for more details.