Looking for two bedrooms or other roomates to share a house

Hi everyone!

We are two Belgian girls, arrived in Hanoi on the8th Feb as part of a student exchange program.

We are looking for 2 rooms in a house with other expats/students or we are looking other roommates to rent a house. We are very flexible for the prices and for the area!

If you know anywhere with available rooms or anyone who is also looking for a place to stay, please let us know!

Thanks a lot! :)

Sophie & Sibylle.

Happy new year Sophie and Sibylle,

[moderated]

[Moderated: Please post in the housing section]

Hi my friend
I am Chung, iam living in Hanoi, i can have you, and i need more some information . I need to know about location that you want to live at, for example Hoàn Kiếm district, Ba Đình district, etc . I can tell about an example: an Apartment with 100m2, two bedrooms, two bathroom, full furniture, and located near Ha-le Lake (near Yet Kieu street), 600$/month. Do you like this choice ? . If you like me, tel me please, my phone number 0906263238. I am sorry because my English skill not good, but i will try to know what you say.
Thanks you.

Hi Sophie & Sibylle,

Have you rent a nice place to stay in Hanoi?

If not, I hope that I can help you :D

I am a Vietnamese girl and living alone in a house including 4 bedrooms in Dong Da district.(Actually I was living with my sister but she has got married and moved out). I still have 2 available rooms with fully furniture, one bathroom per 2 bedrooms, shared kitchen, weekly cleaning service...

How long are you gonna live in Hanoi? I can share with you guys until July 2013 because I'm gonna study abroad.

Plz contact me [email protected]

Best,
Peid.

Hello Peid -> Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Hanoi section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

I am a French student, 21 years old doing an internship abroad for 5 month in Hanoi, will start the 1st of April till the end of august.
Did you find a place to live?

I am also looking for a house to share or a roommate. Have you got some advices to tell?
I'm working on this district: "12 Ton Duc Thang, Dong Da,Hanoi"
I am very friendly, helpful and easy to live.

Thanks a lot.
Joris

[Moderated: Pls communicate by PM or post in Housing section]

Hey!

I'm a Singaporean student doing an internship in Hanoi. Looking for some fun housemates too! Rather flexible where i live as long as the neighbourhood is safe and there are amenities near by.

Do let me know!

Jon
[email protected]

Closed