Which Schools are best in Bahrain

hiii
I am a mother of three daughters and moving to Bahrain to join my husband in a few months.I am currently living in UK and my two daughters are studying in year 5 and in Reception. Could anyone help me out in finding a good school in Bahrain? AMA International is the nearest school from the place where my husband is living now... Is it any good???? Other schools like Sheikh Hessa girls School, British School bahrain , St. Christopher or choeifat..Kindly feel free to share.
Thanx.
Riffat

St. Christopher and British School are extremely good schools so feel free to approach them. But I highly recommend you to start the process before you arrive in Bahrain because the process can be long and cumbersome. Lots of schools in Bahrain have a waiting list so let then know you are coming to Bahrain as soon as possible. The list of educational institutions in Bahrain can provide you further information.

Thanks Brightonguy for your support... I emailed to both of the mentioned schools above in your post n also Sheikh Hessa Girls school as well and got replies today... The list really helped me as it has got all the names of schools in town...so I am gonna start the admission process now... fingers crossed as the wait lists are high...

You're welcome. Let us know if there is anything else we can help during the process.

[moderated: please avoid copy paste the same msg on all the forum]