Looking for a new friend

[Moderated]

Hello,I am from India.I live in hyderabad,I also new from here looking for making friends.

hi how are you

nice to meet you

hai sandy am i

Hello trgair -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Get intouch

hello everybody :D
it's nice to meet you
i'm looking for many new friends
;):D

i come from vietnam, if you exchange about culture we may be friend
okay?

i want to talk with you

hi breezy,
je suis francais,
donc si tu veux pratiquer la langue ...n'hesites pas

Ulyss

from where are you lanie??? pinay also neww in belgie

Hi, my name is ma and i moved to oslo in febuary.
I am looking to make some new friends too.
:)

salut Ulyss, comment vas-tu? Qu' est ce que tu fais en Indonisie?

hi,, where ur location?

i want foreign girl friend in Dhaka pls: contact - 01916079434

Hi. I'm New here. I'm from Oman. Looking for new friends living in Oman. I like to have friendship with new friends from other countries.

Hiatham...

The beauty about this country is that there are so many people from different culture

The beauty about this country is that there are so many people from different culture

:top:

The beauty of this site is that you can virtually go to any country by clicking on the flag! So you are sure to make new friends from all over the world.. :D

J :cool:

hi there

well am indian and will like to make friends

Hello friends,

welcome all let's be a friends frome around the world :)

Best Regards
AMMAR

hello all...

me too...im rookie here..hoping to find friends..

To all,always keep safe!:)

Hi! all,r u a music lover? want to share singing and hearing with u.can

Its a great place to make new friends.

Nice to meet you

where are you from ???

I am in ritadh too

The Netherlands

Please mail me i am from Bangladesh :

Email:  [email protected]

Thanks

Faruk.

Im new.. Im nigerian presently in baku, azerbaijan.. I looking for friends.. My email is [email protected]

Hi all, Sara from London.  I like to make new friends also so good to see you all on here.  Quick question as an as aside, after speaking with the British consulate here were you aware as a Brit you should register so we can get in touch with you if needed in say an emergency or to notify you of events and the like.  As a warden here you can always make yourself known to me and I can keep you up to date with what is going on!
All the best and hope to hear from you :)

saraspivey wrote:

Hi all, Sara from London.  I like to make new friends also so good to see you all on here.  Quick question as an as aside, after speaking with the British consulate here were you aware as a Brit you should register so we can get in touch with you if needed in say an emergency or to notify you of events and the like.  As a warden here you can always make yourself known to me and I can keep you up to date with what is going on!
All the best and hope to hear from you :)

could u guide me about study there i recently did graduation i did Agriculture engineering i have tried a lot to have admission in some countries but i failed do u have any experience and guide line i am site owner as well of jabrondeals dot com

I am Portia and am from Ghana

Hey fellas,
I am so much interested in making new friends from any part of the world but basically africans

I am De-Gee, i am a nigerian and wish to make friends all over the universe. Im social and i am also for sale. My email is [email protected]. Waiting for you guys....

Sup portia! How are you doing?

hi

nice to meet you

i am amir

hi sandy..can we be friends?

hi..just want to meet new friends here in kuwait. hopefully to color the time while still here.

r u in kuwait??

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR