Looking for a new friend

hi everyone,
am new here and looking for a new friend ;)

Hi everyone,me too i am new here and i'm trying to make new friends! :)

hello, i am French who live in France, Burgundy region,
i wish i discuss with you

Hey Sandy, how's life in France?

hi James,how are you? life's goin great so far! Though i've got no friends yet after a couple of months living here ;).

I'm doing good, Sandy. Yes, the first few months of living abroad can be a bit lonely. Was an expat myself for years in Oz. But you'll come around eventually.

Never heard of Brittany, though :p. Are you there for work or study?

wara up sunshine??? it's a pleasure 2 meet u ;)

hi))nice to see you here))my name is Vicky and welcome here)))how are you?)))

hi hi hi))))welcome here))im new member too)))how are you?

hi, am new to, welcom

Hi, i hope to become your pal. We could definitely exchange culture.

good idea,lets do it)))))

hi ! where r u from.. m in Mombasa... if u are around just msg me.

hai

Iam also looking for the same , will u please mail me

[email protected]

hi,welcome to india, hope u have a gerat time.I am in Delhi and if u need any help consider me as a friend

IŽm newbie here too, seeking pinay to be friends, na bo-bored na ako :|

Hello everyone, welcome to the Expatriate "Hive." I use this name because almost every bee in this community share their experience and all sorts of information to help out another member. So, enjoy your stay here!

hi..
kumusta?

san ka d2 sa riyadh?

hi, musta po?
san ka d2 sa riyadh..
call kita...

i am here

Hi, I am looking for friends too.

@ratilla_larry09 > please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

Hi all.. I am from India.. Its actually good to make friends.. I live in Tamilnadu.(I may reside in Chennai/Trichy) If any expat, needs any help or guidance, feel free to mail me : [email protected].

@ MS. CHRISTINE -
hi, where are u now?

am from saudiarabia

Im in Riyadh..

Likewise!  Sara in Alexandria from London.  Need to settle in so good to chat, meet and get stuck in..........

How are you? My name is SAMIR 31yrs old live in QATAR ,Engineer. i will come KL next days at 15 march for training courses and vacation ,So i search friends there cause I will stay alone there, I will stay at time square hotel in the center of KL.

How are you? My name is SAMIR 31yrs old live in QATAR ,Engineer. i will come KL next days at 15 march for training courses and vacation ,So i search friends there cause I will stay alone there, I will stay at time square hotel in the center of KL.

Hello MeliMeli, hope u r having goodtime:) "new too"

HI HOW ARE YOU, WELL IF YOU WANT TO CHAT I CAN DO THAT!

hi how are u  i hope that and be friends  my email:petroengineer100yahoo.com and my skype:mitho12345

Hello Tjivee -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? ;)

------------------

To note that this is not a chat room.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi...

how r u/...am here in jeddah...

Is there a get together here?

Am James also new in this place am looking for friends like you,your welcome on my side. am living in Kenya

Are you kidding me! whats wrong with my caps lock don't tell me you really had a problem with that?:D

hi how do you do i m just coming last week in sanfrancisco and i,would like to make nws frinds like you.i m learning english to city college.

hi,am here was look'g for 4 u

Hi, I'm Victor Ben, from Nigeria may I be ur friend please

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR