Advice please

hi, I'm reposting my questions again.. ;) appreciate responses n advices

My husband has been offered a job in Riyadh,and we are looking for information or ideas about housing expenses, schools, and such. According to this site.. Sounds like housing is always very expensive ?

These are roughly the amount income offered, 30-42000 monthly which includes incentives. Housing around 90,000 or more per year (i think), full medical insurance for family (the three of us). Covered travel arrangements.. including arrangements to bring our pets.

Now, with this income will we be able to afford to live on compounds? Or What type housing can be found living outside compounds? Any good International or montessori schools available?. Also, are there yoga studios in Riyadh?

We would really like some feedbacks please ;)

Thank you

R

I guess you should just go thru the Expat.com forum for your most of the queries as I'm sure you will get your answers. There's tons of info shared over here !!

Hi
in general, it's good offer
but you've to evaluate against the current income and your style of life i.e. your target is to live or to make some savings.

90000 SR is more than enough to live anywhere in Riyadh.
i.e. a villa with small garden could be rented against this amount.
compound sure is less than this if you're planning to rent a flat.

and again it depends on the size and the target place.

i suggest yo check www.bayt.com for the average salary in KSA for the offered job to see how much the other companies is giving
good luck for your family

by the way, i checked your profile and your family is muslim sunni which means you will more than happy to visit Makkah easily at any time without visa or arrangment....flight for 500SR or car trip for 7 hours and enjoy Kaaba

good luck

i advice u dont come to riyadh its to ugly

talya wrote:

i advice u dont come to riyadh its to ugly

Not even related to her question.
Maybe you should take that advice yourself.
And leave.