Live Jazz In Kuwait!

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I went to Napket located in the Avenues phase three near pinkberry upstairs, they have a live Jazz night every Wednesday from 8:30-10:30 with intermission of course. There is no fee for the show however it is customary to buy a drink or something to eat.

I had a carrot juice and some yoghurt :)

They played one of my favorite tunes (Dave Brubeck - Take Five) It took me back to Queen st W. The Rex in Toronto, shut my eyes and let the music take me on it's proverbial wave.

Enjoy :)

Hey,

This sounds interesting.. thanx for letting us know.. guess this makes Q8 a little less boring!! :p

Hope to see ya Jazz lovers on Wednesday then :)

Cheers!!

Life_Is_Fun, I So agree with you, Kuwait seems much less boring with events like this going on.

If you are interested as well I'll send a PM to this place in Kuwait city that holds cultural music from Turkish,Indian, Syrian and Irani side. They also hold lectures I'm not sure if it's in English or Arabic, and work shops from an array of things I went two weeks ago to the Organ workshop. So give me the word and I'll PM you the site and event calender.

Kuwait is a cool little place. Just need some cool cats to indulge in the festivities.

Sure.. PM me the site n events calendar.. any info regarding anything interesting happening here in this desert is more than welcome!! :P

Thnx!!

Hi Dasanism,

Glad to hear about this place. I am currently in Toronto and should be back to Kuwait on April 14th. hopefully to see you there :)

Wooow Jazz is my favorite type of music as I always play jazz when I feel free.