English Speakers and Musicians In Metz, France

Hello,

I am quite new to Metz, France and was wondering if there are any English speakers living here?

Also, are there any music sessions or events that amateurs can play at; traditional or classical?  I would so like to be able to play music again and would love to be able to find a session or amateur orchestra!

Thanks,

Hi... im peruvian and love to practice my english if u interested some day we could talk a little have good day :)

Hey guys,

I'm French and Metz is my own town. If you want I can help you for whatever.
And I'll be glad to speak in English with you or help you to find a bar to play music.

See you soon guys.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Bonjour,
I will like to enquire of intrepreting a letter. I am located in kuala lumpur, Malaysia and married to a frenchmen. My Parents in-law is in Metz. My french vocabulary are really limited and i really need to speak to them...but im not able to come over at this moment.
What i need is that you go to their place with an appointment...and interpret the letter that i would send you and at the same time be on skype with me as they are  able to ask any questions and if i answer them then your able to intrepret the answers to them and vice versa. Please reply me if your able to do so or not...you will also need to bring your own laptop with internet connection. Thank you.