Expat Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I've been living in Budapest for 10 months now and I never got the chance to see or go to any expat events or meetings. Would like to know if anyone is up for a coffee or a beer one day?

Let me know....

Diana

Hi all,

I second this. I just arrived in Budapest last month and would like to meet some other ex-pats. Coffee, beers, or whatever would be great. Maybe this weekend or the next? Let's get a group together! :)

John

Count me in :) too. Inform what the plan or we can make one :)

Have a nice day.

hi m kundan sharma, living near ujpest koszpont. working as fknance manager for a pvt comp. what about u, since how long u r here and in which fid u r. nice to hear from another indian

i am  running now, will ad on gtalk

Hi,Kundan
I shall be happy to meet you,i am near Morciz Zigmond.Let me have your contact,we can plan to meet,if you also feel like.
S.sharma

Dear All,

Its nice to see here that we all are getting together :). Lets plan a meeting place which is convenient for all of us. This weekend I will be out of station, but for sure next weekend we can plan something.

gtalk. [email protected]

Regards

Kundan Sharma

Hi Diana,

I've been leaving in Budapest 6 months now and i have been to a few expat meet-ups but mostly with my work colleagues which are foreigners. I would really like to meet people outside my work environment, too. In case you gathered more answers and you've decided to go for a drink, I would like to join.

Cheers,
Alice