Hello topik, hello expats in cambodia

Hi all
Just wanna say hello to all..
Planning to move to se asia , start a new easy going life without 14 hrs hunting money day in day out...
Was many many times in thailand, love over there, but today i just feel "toomuch" ..
Dreaming about a relaxing at the seasiide, not to over crowded, to much tourist and so on!
So why not cambodia? :)
Comming to visit the country, just lookaround..wanna feel the impulse and meet locals..how they are as people .
So if I have " stupid" questions pls do not putting me down
Have a wonderfull life
J

Hi Jano67!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Well, if you like the seaside, Sihanoukville has a few beaches, there are some good expats there and the locals are fine as well.

In the wet season, it can be very wet, it can rain a lot, so be prepared. But when out of the wet season it is lovely, Sihanoukville is not the biggest town in the world and some people can get bored, you have to try it and see if it is for you.

You say you don't like it being overcrowded and like it relaxing, so it could be for you, try all the beaches, I like Victory beach.

The only Goulash I have found in Cambodia is in Phnom Penh, but I think I remember Charlie Harper's in Sihanoukville having it on their menu.

thx my friend :)))) about Goulash...I prefer khmer and thai food day or nigth :D