Job in Palau

Hey i wan to do job in palau what can i do for that where can i apply and what kind of document to need? if you guys have any aide pls let me know this is my email [email protected]

Hello chhiring.

In which sector are you looking for job? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

good day how can i apply to your good country as an employee pls. tell or send me some requirements,i want to learn more and to have a knowledge tp work abroad..thanks

You will need to give us more information about yourself,what sort of work you are looking for and what qualifications you have before anyone can assist you.

I am Rajiv Pradhan And looking for job in Palau

Hi I would like to work in Palau. I'm a Multimedia Arts graduate.
I want to work in a hotel. I'm from the Philippines
[email protected].

For all those of you who are looking for work in Palau Google search will help.
Also need to check out with the Palau immigration regarding visas and work permits.

stumpy wrote:

Also need to check out with the Palau immigration regarding visas and work permits.

any website?
thank you

Hello uomo_pope.

You may try to post your resume/CV on this page --> Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Palau section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

karen wrote:

Hello uomo_pope.

You may try to post your resume/CV on this page --> Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Palau section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Thanks Karen. But there are only 2 jobs posted.

I WANT A JOB IN PALU AS SALES /MARKETING / SECURITY /DRIVER ANY POSSIBLE PLZ CONTACT ME IN MY MAIL [email protected] or MOBILE NO +9779841297600

HI CAN YOU MANAGE A JOB IN PALAU

stumpy wrote: