My gamboa house has been stolen

I have not been in panama for a long time.  Today i went to see it in gamboa.  It has been stolen and taken over by a lawyer from colon.  It is 314D.  I was very deftly met by a stranger who wanted to take me to a man who could refer me to somebody else to help me get my house back.  So now i am heart broken and totally distrustfull.  Ii will go to a reporter and post every name involved in this theft.  Anybody who can give me immediate advice. Please answer asap.

Hi bbnworld!

Sorry to hear about that.
Hope the members of the forum will be able to help you out.

Regards
Armand

Contact Ray at [email protected] - explain to him what happened.  This sort of thing has happened to him as well and he now only purchases property directly from the Panamanian government.

This sort of thing is more common than people realize.  In fact we talk about it on LinkedIn and on the several groups I'm part of there concerning Panama.

Good luck.

If he can't help you let me know.  I have a few other leads I might be able to try.

Best,

Do you have a good lawyer? If you have the title you will get it back.contact [email protected], she speaks English.

I will like to help. But I do not understand ,I sent you a mesaje but you never respond. If you want help contact me.
[email protected].
Regards