Hard to find a real friend

I am pinay and just wanna make friends  who i can hangout with and train svenska.:)

hi,

I am Paresh and if you want we can meet up for fika or something and have a talk and be friends as i am also new in city Malmo.

Thanks

Hi
Do you attend sfi class ?

yes i am attending it since 1 and half weeks now..fb id??

where is your school?

Hej Sarajane! I am also from the Philippines and i've been here in Sweden for a year. Tell me if u want to meet coz i will introduce u to my filipino friends.

ok can be friends and  go out together

Tnx heart 20 for the offer but  im not ready to meet up yet.

am realy interested to bee having a good friend from sweden in malmo...

hello i live in malmö.

I will be in Malmo, Sweden from September 1 to October 1. Would be nice if i can hang out on weekends with people from my country, Pilipinas.

woww im so bored here im  living heree in stockholm  want to meet filipino here or somebody can speak english :)

[Moderated: Post in English on the Anglophone forum.]

Hi maeborjars/everyone,

I am living in Sweden for 3 years now, by the way I am from India. I can speak Swedish but need to improve my fluency, I can help someone who is not a complete beginner but near to an Intermediate level to improve their Swedish. It would be good to have some conversation, otherwise it would be boring to begin from scratch. I  have had experiences in helping complete beginners.  I want to do this for few things like, to find friends, to practice Swedish and to kill my boredom sometimes. So people from any gender/age/continent/religion please contact me.
([email protected], no spamming please :-))

I can also speak English, Hindi, Tamil, Learning German and Japanese.

- Vijay

Hi i would like to meet kapwa ko pinay dito sa malmo..

Hi yhoj,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Malmo forum. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hi.am looking for a friend too, want to get out to my boredom status here :( in Sweden. Can you be a friend?

Hi,

Yes ofcourse, but I am living in Stockholm and you are in Halmstad :(

hi!
Im also Filipina and I'm sort of new here in Malmo.
care to meet up?

:)

Tack så mycket - " thank you very much " :-) Mvh. Mae

hello miss heart.  I'll be visiting malmo for training.  im filipino and could you help me to find a nice place to visit please. Thank you very much.