French lessons

Does anyone know of a good private french tutor for adults in the Grand Baie area? Got to get to grips with this language! Thanks.

Hi my name is Deepa and I am a frecnch Tutor.. call me on 7795911 will have a chat with ya... cheers

Livemocha.com is a great resource for learning any language.  Trust me,it works..and it's free.  I learned my portuguese through it and now I guess I need French :-)

I have the best computer learning software Rossetta Stone Levels 1,2, and 3 give me a call 793 1380.

There is a new language teaching centre opened in Quatre Bornes. They teach French and Italian.

Cheers!!!

Terence

Thanks Terence,

You wouldn't happen to have name and number for the language center in Q-Bornes do you?

Hi,

You can contact Vivek on 7942758 or Farheen on 7821865.

Cheers!!
Terence

pepinmru wrote:

Thanks Terence,

You wouldn't happen to have name and number for the language center in Q-Bornes do you?

Thanks Terence. Will definitely give them a call.

any course at the north?

Hi,
I am currently looking for a French Teacher close to Albion. Please kindly contact me
thanks and regards

Hi,

I teach in business park.

Regards .Disha

Hello!

I have recently moved to Mauritius with my family (four months ago) and I really do need to start learning French. My husband is French and I truly need to impress him and his family...hopefully.  Please let me know if anyone conducts classes for beginners in the areas close to La Gaulette or provides private in-house lessons. 

Thanks in advance!
Sara

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Hello Sara -> You should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Mauritius classifieds. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie! 
I will definitely try that.

Sara :-)

Hi,

Good luck! I advice you to try  Alliace Francaise! After three years living here I am learning french in this place, and for sure is better than other options.
If you still want to try private tuition, there is a young teacher that used to help my daughter, but is too far for us. She lives in the north, send me a pm to give you her details.

bye.

@markdc I wish to apply for this post.

@markdc messagd pls

Hello @ shikhaluchun26 and Soraya.soalaza,

Please don't expect any response from the OP, he posted back in 2010 and is no longer active on the website.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed