The Random Strangers Thread

The
Random Strangers
Looking For
Random Strangers

Thread

Greetings. I've got a hobby of meeting strangers, to discuss anything from a passing thought to our life stories, to world politics and scientific theories. The relationship usually dies quickly, but a true friendship has room to prove itself.

The main idea behind this is meeting people off the routinely course of your life (E.G. college, work...etc), and I thought that other people might share the idea with me.

Rules:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Explain your contact preference.

So here I begin, my name is Sinan. I am a geek with an INTJ psychological classification, which mainly concerns my natural drive to analyze every single thing and perceive the world in a very theoretical and structured method.

I've got a theory that life should better dis-exist than do. But as long as it continues to do, we must do my best to make it better. Don't you think so?

I am an artist, an amateur pianist, an avid music appreciator, and like a broad range of physical activities including hiking, badminton, and free diving. I also like languages, and am currently learning Japanese.

My biggest passion in life is probably the art and e-sport of military FPS games on PC; shooting people with extremely fast reflexes and dominating my battlefield. No wonder, I would like to study video games, and am currently the lead artist in my family's game dev business.

As a matter of fact, I'll arrive at Amman between 8 and 12 Feb and will stay a minimum of 2 weeks. My major activity will be hiking, and my list initially includes Petra and Danna (not sure about the latter's spelling), and will sure expand once I am given more guidance!

That's about it. Feel free to message me on Expat.com.

Hello > some off topic have been removed.
------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this introduction Sinan! :)