Helow everyone, i need your help, please help me out here..

hyy all you guys i really need your help, i have a very close friend in Philippines, she is 24 years old, shes rly nice and friendly, she cares about her family, its jst that shes is looking for work, she is educated, and has very good communication skills, can do sales, customer care, baby siting.. please i request if there is someone anyone out there who'd help this friend of mine, i know her for long shes very nice,i rly want to help her out :) id be very grateful.

thanks and regards
birju barot,

Someone told me there are probably over 1 million like her, can't help them all but im not asking you to help those one million but just one.. shes my friend :)

If she speaks English then should be no problem working for a call center.

Hi there,

I agree with Munchie. She can also do online jobs if she likes. :-)

we may help her out for our up coming travel agency in salcedo village makati city....we will be in Manila by end of february...regards

Hi Samy,

Do you mean, your company will be hiring employees? :)

Hello birju barot,

Where is your friend residing in the Philippines? Samy's offer sounds great and it could be an opportunity for your friend to get a job.

hi mary ann ....yes... you can PM ( private message ) so i can provide you my company details

regards

call center agent is ok ? English must , share the profile to have a look

Thanks Mary Ann !

hi airline!

Hope you could help me too. I am a nursing graduate.. Im currently working in a call center.. I can do sales, and can communicate well! Thanks!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Airlineman wrote:

we may help her out for our up coming travel agency in salcedo village makati city....we will be in Manila by end of february...regards

hello what jobs you are hiring

There is a lot of work in the Philippines.  It's just not very gainful.   I'd be careful with her.  She might end up asking for money and her friends/family next in line.  Giving you a bogus story.  You can't save everyone or be a crutch for their lifetime. 

I know several that never finished College even and work in the top call centers.  Some teach college full time and never finished their grad studies.   So there is work.

Just some are too lazy to be competitive and go get it.

Looks good!

A lot of scams originate in Nigeria and I am not convince about this one either.

Be careful!

Nigeria is well known for perfet scammers.

hi i wud like to chat with you,pm me please i can give you sugestions.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not promote your business on the forum. + do not post your contact num on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct