Close

Annulment in Philippines?

Hi,  try Niel Tabbu , look his name on Facebook.. He is the Lawyer of one of my friend.. I think he can handle your problems.Or try  PSLAW Annulment In the Philippines..(Google)Good luck..

Thanks for the info

Hi , im sorry  i think only the lawyer can answer your question.

Hello Bluejewel

Can you please give me the contact details of the attorney you used for your annulment

Thanking you
JP

Bluejewel13 :
Moiramelisse :

The girl can file for annulment. Approx price is 100- 150  k. depending on area where they filed it. She has to find a lawyer with good track record of cases like this. It takes about 2 yrs before judge can decide. Grounds can be psychological incap. Of the husband to assume responsiblity as a father to the kids. Hope this gave you idea re your query.

the decision can be vary. mine was 9mos.other  people that i talk too 9 mos to more than 2 years. it really depends on the court where to file and the lawyers strategies

Hello Bluejewel

Can you please send me the contact details of the attorney who did your annulment in 9 months. Where are they based. Don't mind travelling.

Thanking you
JP

cedrick3king :

2011-01-27 20:57:19
malenn

Re: annulment
my friend and her husband was annuled last Nov 2004. its 11months processing and they spent 150k for everything.no appearance in the court. there is a letter shes receiving everymonth for the hearing but shes not coming...and her husband told that its the best thing to do coz it will make the case move faster because shes already UNINTERESTED PARTY..so after 11 months she received a very long letter from the judge...the marriage had been annuled. i think they called it PACKAGE..you will just pay 150k give testimony once and the case will move on their own,no need to appear on hearing..but its legal.

Hello PO.
Pede pong malaman ang lawyers contact details.THank.

Hello Cedrick,

May I please have the contact details of the attorney.

Thanks
Grace

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines