Marrying a moroccan woman

It's not a personal opinion. It's a fact.

- Not every human is the same. Therefore NOT all Moroccan men are the same, and have a "bad" mentality.

- Mentalities is not the same in all men of a country or contininent. Therefore NOT all foreigners have the "right" mentality.

- Men with "good" mentalities are found in EVERY country. Likewise, men with "bad" mentalities are found in EVERY country.

For someone to say that they want to marry a foreigner, because they are looking for the "right" mentality & can't find it in their own country, you know what that is called? Utter bollocks. Plain & simple.

The End.

XB23 wrote:

- Not every human is the same. Therefore NOT all Moroccan men are the same, and have a "bad" mentality.

- Mentalities is not the same in all men of a country or contininent. Therefore NOT all foreigners have the "right" mentality.

- Men with "good" mentalities are found in EVERY country. Likewise, men with "bad" mentalities are found in EVERY country.

For someone to say that they want to marry a foreigner, because they are looking for the "right" mentality & can't find it in their own country, you know what that is called? Utter bollocks. Plain & simple.

The End.

since I'm only responsible for
what I write, not what you understand, it
makes sense to draw your
attention that I wrote "there is
goal Reviews another category of
girl Who has a good level of
education , a good job, yet They
Want to Marry Foreigners, not for
visa Their gold for money Their
goal for Their mentality. " and I
did not use the terms the" bad
"mentality, and the" right
"mentality. rather it is you who
made use of this approach. but I
just going for the Western mentality .
well obviously the Western mentality
has its own characteristics and
the Eastern mentality also has its
own characteristics.
wassalam alaykom.

XB23 wrote:

The End.

since I'm only responsible for
what I write, not what you understand, it
makes sense to draw your
attention that I wrote "there is
goal Reviews another category of
girl Who has a good level of
education , a good job, yet They
Want to Marry Foreigners, not for
visa Their gold for money Their
goal for Their mentality. " and I
did not use the terms the" wrong
"mentality, and the" right
"mentality. rather it is you who
made use of this approach. but I
just going for the Western mentality .
well obviously the Western mentality
has its own characteristics and
the Eastern mentality also has its
own characteristics.
wassalam alaykom.

You clearly don't understand. I've asked you questions which you failed to answer. I assume you don't have an answer to them? I shall repeat:

What is this "mentality" that you're talking about, that is found amongst foreigners, that allegedly isn't among Moroccan men?

What mentalities are you looking for, that you can't find in Morocco and have to search abroad for it??

You're not making any sense at all. All countries have various mentalities amongst it's populace.

You mentioned that you use a translation website. This is the Angolphone forum. So no more need for translation, the French forum is this way:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4050

ok -  everything has already been said here, we're done with this thread

-closed-

Closed